Ceado E37s Clogging

Grinders are one of the keys to exceptional espresso. Discuss them here.
blackheart

#1: Post by blackheart »

Hi friends. I love the fluffy grinds that come out of this machine, but after 10 or so shots, it gets clogged up. If I don't catch it right away, the burrs get completely full of grinds and I have to disassemble and individually clean all the teeth.

I don't think I'm grinding too fine. I calibrated "0" to where the burrs touch, and I got a good pull in 28s at just under the "1" mark.

Help?
Thanks.

Kjote0422

#2: Post by Kjote0422 »

I started this thread (Ceado E37s is a nightmare ) about my Ceado E37s clogging up when adjust to finer settings. It is normal if you single dose and there are quite a few members in this forum who had the exact issue. I returned the grinder and will never buy a Ceado grinder again as I think they are under-performing and overpriced. I got a Lagom P64 instead, and had no issue whatsoever.

pwhinson

#3: Post by pwhinson »

Replaced a Ceado E5P which had numerous issues for me with regard to its design but it produced a really clumpy clumpy clumpy grind which ended up in pucks that channeled just enough to be irritating despite however much work I would put into WDTing and pre puck prep. I replaced it with a Eureka Atom 75 and a Specialita and its like night and day. Incredibly clump free fluffy grinds and beautiful shots -- even from the Specialita which is twice the machine the Ceado E5P was for me. I agree with the previous poster re Ceado quality and pricing.