Thoughts on VBM Domobar Super Digital?

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
bman0023

#1: Post by bman0023 »

Hi All, I am struggling regarding my next espresso machine. My first choice is the VBM Domobar super digital. I have looked at the Micra, Alex Izzo Duetto IV, Bianca and QM Vetrano. I love the specs of the VBM and the pressure profiling and programming, and I really like the cool looks. But they do not seem to be as well known as the others. I am not concerned about the prices and well within my budget. I am looking for the best espresso and quality as well as reliability, longevity and ease to fix myself.

The only thing i dont like on the VBM is the lack of the no burn steam wand,

Any help or suggestion is appreciated, as its hard without seeing any of these in person and they are expensive.

tx

Capuchin Monk

#2: Post by Capuchin Monk »

bman0023 wrote:The only thing i dont like on the VBM is the lack of the no burn steam wand,
They do come with rubber sleeves. Take a look at this thread :arrow: La Marzocco Linea Micra or VBM Domobar Super

ToM4

#3: Post by ToM4 »

It really depends on what kind of coffe you do. Only coffe? Milk frothing?
I've always liked VBM. If I were to go for one, I would chose a dual boiler.
A steam wans can be changed rather easily if that's the only point.

loscorrales

#4: Post by loscorrales »

bman0023 wrote:Hi All, I am struggling regarding my next espresso machine. My first choice is the VBM Domobar super digital. I have looked at the Micra, Alex Izzo Duetto IV, Bianca and QM Vetrano. I love the specs of the VBM and the pressure profiling and programming, and I really like the cool looks. But they do not seem to be as well known as the others. I am not concerned about the prices and well within my budget. I am looking for the best espresso and quality as well as reliability, longevity and ease to fix myself.

The only thing i dont like on the VBM is the lack of the no burn steam wand,

Any help or suggestion is appreciated, as its hard without seeing any of these in person and they are expensive.

tx
I own a domobar super electronic, ask me what you need

cameronreddy

#5: Post by cameronreddy »

I also wonder why there is so little information floating around. If the machine is not loved by the HB crowd, it makes me skeptical about it.

loscorrales

#6: Post by loscorrales replying to cameronreddy »

It works fine
Check yourself