Coffee Gift Subscription Recommendation

Discuss flavors, brew temperatures, blending, and cupping notes.
baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

#1: Post by baristainzmking »

Hi guys,

I am looking for a gift subscription recommendations. The coffee is going to be prepared as an espresso and milk drinks only, no pour overs, no light roasts. I am looking classic Italian subscription, reimagined. This is for someone who normally drinks and likes Lavazza Super Crema and Illy.

Thanks,
Julia

macal425

#2: Post by macal425 »

I don't know of any subscriptions that would suit just that style, since most subscriptions will vary each coffee. There is a sponsor here, Cantina Coffee, that sells Saka Caffe coffees, which is exactly what you are looking for. May be worthwhile to contact him and see if he is willing to send out a monthly bag if you pay in advance. There's enough varieties for him to send out a different bag for 6 months. You can find the Saka Caffe thread here:

Saka Caffè in the States

Advertisement
yakster
Supporter ♡

#3: Post by yakster »

I haven't tried Mr. Espresso, but have heard them mentioned on the site. They have seven different monthly espresso subscriptions including two decaf subscriptions available on their site. They have organic and non-organic offerings.

https://mrespresso.com/shop/coffee/coff ... criptions/
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

baristainzmking (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#4: Post by baristainzmking (original poster) »

Thanks for the suggestions
Julia

SJM

#5: Post by SJM »

kurisuni

#6: Post by kurisuni »

Mistobox is great and let's you try/discover so many toasters across the country. Their descriptions and profiles on the site are helpful in choosing what to get too. And you can adjust timing as you go through bags.