Kafatek MC4 Pre-Order

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
CASmessage

#1: Post by CASmessage »

Does anyone know when the next round of Kafatek Monolith Conicals will be available to preorder? Also, I've heard their is some sort of lottery system? If I have that correct, can anyone explain how it works? Thanks!

dockoelboto

#2: Post by dockoelboto »

Sign up on the kafatek website for info about the next pre-order. You will get an email when the next round of pre-orders are available to order. You must be ready to order the moment the system is live. The pre-orders sell out in minutes or less. Use google pay/apple pay, otherwise you may miss out. You can also email Denis about when the next round will be released, he won't give an exact date but should give a range.

Advertisement
jeffpresso

#3: Post by jeffpresso »

My guess is June or July for the next preorder. But sign up for the emails to get the official date.

Tony163

#4: Post by Tony163 »

I have also been waiting for a notification from Kafatek about the next pre-order round and haven't seen anything since this thread started. I just wanted to confirm that I have not missed it? Also, how far in advance of the opening does Denis typically send the notification? Last, does anyone know the box it typically gets sent from so I can set my mail app so that it doesn't go into spam? Many thanks!

chillinsd

#5: Post by chillinsd »

The last pre-order round was on 6/4. Pre-order email notification was sent on 5/31.
It came from hello@kafatek.com

dockoelboto

#6: Post by dockoelboto »

if you register for the kafatek forum there are frequently pre-orders available for transfer. It is legitimate and Kafatek will confirm the transfer. It is a lot easier in general.