La Marzocco Linea Mini panel removal

Equipment doesn't work? Troubleshooting? If you're handy, members can help.
MichaelScarn

#1: Post by MichaelScarn »

Hi,
I am trying to repaint my Linea Mini and am struggling a bit with removing the front panel with the knobs, paddle and lights. The knobs and panel/paddle cover are ok, I have found plenty of resources on how to to that. However, I am not sure where to disconnect the red and blue power and water light. Am I forced to disconnect all the way at the circuit board and then pull the whole wire through the sleeve and the panel? I was hoping to avoid opening the sleeve with all the wires and tracing the lights all the way through.

Appreciate any pointers on the easiest way to handle this :D

HB
Admin

#2: Post by HB »

How about this?
For the rest, it'd help to post photos of how far you got. :)
Dan Kehn

MichaelScarn (original poster)

#3: Post by MichaelScarn (original poster) »

This guy only deals with the main back panel, not the front one with the lights. Great video though!

Luckily, I figured it out. So for others wondering the same, you dont need to pull out the wires for the lights! :D
After you loosen the little nut on the back of the light, the shiny front part actually screws loose. Very handy!

The thin nut hanging on the wire is loosened at the back on the panel. The front bit that is loose in the picture can then be unscrewed from the bulb itself. Hope that clarifies a little for anyone else wondering :D