Unica Bezzera PID Water Pump Issue

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
FlyerMylz

#1: Post by FlyerMylz »

I received the Unica Bezzera PID as a wedding present about 45 days ago. (https://www.wholelattelove.com/products ... so-machine)
About 2 weeks ago, I learned that if you leave the pump on too long it will trip your circuit breaker which then causes additional failsafe's to happen within the machine.
Does anyone have any idea on how to get the water to start pumping again? I am fairly certain I tripped something in the machine to protect the copper boiler from "exploding" or whatever might happen if it is left on too long.

I have seen on other models that there are failsafe reset buttons, but I am having trouble finding this inside the machine. (User error is also a very real reality here in the event this reset button exists)

Another curious point - In the start up guide it is recommended to leave the device on for a day... I suppose leaving it on and leaving the pump on are two different things entirely so that may be a moot point to bring up in this post.

I am currently waiting on Whole Latte Love to review my troubleshooting ticket but I figured this forum would yield faster results.

Thank you all in advance.