Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 181

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Carneiro

#1801: Post by Carneiro »

I'm a member long time and I've never posted here... Now that I have a renovated apartment and a space in the kitchen for me (wife is a saint, of course), here it goes...

Testing this ProM Espresso and using Elektra Semi with pressure profiling from a small board from Korea (PWM, of course, I was lazy to make something with Arduino)... These days I've used the Achille but it seems after some high pressure something is leaking. Not news... And the work in progress:

Actually one Mini Gaggia (yes, have another...), Elektra MCAL and Caravel are working. I plan to add a shelf above the whole counter top (160cm) and it could hold 4-5 machines.

BTW, I got this Faema Velox that I'm restoring and I plan to add it at the right corner, above the sink.

Márcio.

SlowRain

#1802: Post by SlowRain »

I just realized I've never posted my shrine in here, either:

jmilliron

#1803: Post by jmilliron »

Day one of my Quick Mill Anita, Mazzer Mini E setup:

Supper happy with my new gear.

Kitchen island isn't the permanent home. Have a bar/buffet thing on order.

allon

#1804: Post by allon »

Not for household use?! I'm telling!
LMWDP #331

duke-one

#1805: Post by duke-one »

Jason: Nice setup. I used to ride with Veloclub Berkeley out of Velo-Sport in the mid '70s. Big crash, end of that part of life. A lot of cyclists here at H.B.
Duke

jmilliron

#1806: Post by jmilliron »

Yeah, riding bicycles in fast groups is on the dangerous side of things, but it's how I deal with being stuck behind a computer all day.

Super excited about having an excellent double before every ride and a latte afterwards! Coffee and riding go together perfectly.

Randy G.

#1807: Post by Randy G. »

I use to race velodrome. Nothing like inches apart, in a pack, fixed gear, no brakes to make you feel alive.
EspressoMyEspresso.com - 2000-2023 - a good run, its time is done

BenGeldreich

#1808: Post by BenGeldreich »

+1 for road cycling and a morning espresso.
Ben

LMWDP #368
Pharos #448

Aaron

#1809: Post by Aaron »

jmilliron wrote:Yeah, riding bicycles in fast groups is on the dangerous side of things, but it's how I deal with being stuck behind a computer all day.

Super excited about having an excellent double before every ride and a latte afterwards! Coffee and riding go together perfectly.
Sounds like my day too! A couple espressos before a race is the way to go!
“The powers of a man's mind are proportionate to the quantity of coffee he drinks” - James McKintosh

jmilliron

#1810: Post by jmilliron »

Randy G. wrote:I use to race velodrome. Nothing like inches apart, in a pack, fixed gear, no brakes to make you feel alive.
Nice! I've been wanted to try that for a while now. One of these days.

BTW; grew up in Chico. Folks still live there. I get up there ever few months. Ride up to Paradise (Honey Run) and over Table Mountain almost every time. Haven't quite made it over to your neck of the woods though.

Slightly updated photo with my new buffet cabinet thing:

Wife is very happy to have her kitchen island back!