Synesso adds hot water tap and new front fascia to their 1 Group Cyncra line

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
cinergi

#1: Post by cinergi »

A hot water tap with mix valve is now available on Synesso's 1 group Cyncra line. They are also making available a new front fascia that removes the glass window in front of the steam and brew gauges. The gauges now fit through the fascia for a more modern look. All new 1 group cyncra's coming off the line will have the new fascia and hot water tap if the customer so desires. Current owner's can retrofit their machines with the upgrades. Coming soon, Synesso will be adding a faster, more responsive probe as well as new electronics. Resolution will improve from .5F to .1F.

pdx

#2: Post by pdx »

I just finished installing my new Cyncra 1 group with the hot water tap. The needle valve temperature adjustment for the tap is a really nice feature.

I don't believe I have .1 degree F resolution on the PID, though. I've not played around with it much yet.
Ben King.

luca
Team HB

#3: Post by luca »

Sweet. Any word on if the new probe/PID will be available as a retrofit to existing 3-group Cyncras?

cinergi (original poster)

#4: Post by cinergi (original poster) »

All new 1 - 3 group cyncras will get the new probe and electronics. Current owners will be able to retrofit. The boards and probes are ready to go but the software is currently being written and debugged. There is no release date yet but should be in the next few months if not sooner.

laservet

#5: Post by laservet »

Great! I am considering either the Cyncra or the LM GS3 for my kitchen. The hot water tap is a big deal for me, and its inclusion eliminates a negative for the Cyncra in my decision.

luca
Team HB

#6: Post by luca »

Thanks for that, Cinergi,

Synesso recently appointed a new, and fantastic, distributor in Aus and we've been in touch with them.

Laservet, if your choice comes down to these two machines, I think that it will be a real struggle to make the wrong decision!

Cheers,

Luca