Torontonians - what's %Arabica like? - Page 2

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
Spitz.me

#11: Post by Spitz.me »

Was just there. Unfortunately I got to the register to order and was told I'd then need to wait 4x longer for my drink than I did in the lineup. No thanks. I can imagine it won't matter if I ever try this coffee considering the coffees I've tried and currently drink.

Also $20 for 200g. I "noped" right on out... Oh well...
LMWDP #670

baldheadracing (original poster)
Team HB

#12: Post by baldheadracing (original poster) »

I would find that extremely annoying.

It is starting to sound worse for line-ups than when Jollibee and Uncle Tetsu's first opened in Toronto. (Jollibee is a fast-food chain serving Filipino fried chicken. Uncle Tetsu is a chain for Japanese cheesecake. Ugh. Now I want some Japanese cheesecake :lol:)
-"Good quality brings happiness as you use it" - Nobuho Miya, Kamasada

Advertisement
Spitz.me

#13: Post by Spitz.me »

Don't remind me of Uncle Tetsu. The location downtown was an absolute nightmare nearly all the time with these lineups. It's cheesecake!
LMWDP #670

baldheadracing (original poster)
Team HB

#14: Post by baldheadracing (original poster) »

Just having some now :mrgreen:.

I order the cheesecake delivered (Uber Eats, etc.). In Ottawa, delivery seems to work out okay against the cost of going downtown, finding parking, paying for parking, waiting in line, etc.

I also had an uncle whose name was Tetsu so the cheesecake tastes better to me :wink:.

BTW, the cheesetarts are my favourite item.
-"Good quality brings happiness as you use it" - Nobuho Miya, Kamasada