La Marzocco Linea Micra - Page 51

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
rmag

#501: Post by rmag »

NewCoffeeGuy1 wrote:Yes sorry I hadn't refreshed and noted the subsequent comments.

So sorry you're dealing with this. Also wondering if my red will have the same. Frustrating about the parts situation too. Grr.

My fear in leaving it on to see if it'd clear itself (which I agree is possible) is the worst case scenario, like it sparks and starts a fire.
Yea I'm not crazy about leaving it on. Not sure if it will melt something.

NewCoffeeGuy1

#502: Post by NewCoffeeGuy1 »

Right and then LM USA says it's your fault lol. That said, IF they say sure, leave it on to see, then fine (I guess...) but yeah. Such a bummer.

Do you have something in the house to keep pulling shots from in the meantime?

Advertisement
coffeenewb56

#503: Post by coffeenewb56 »

FYI from moderator: Split this double-post to its own thread La Marzocco Linea Micra owner reviews.
coffeenewb56 wrote:Hi friends! I received my white LM Linea Micra today. Overall it looks just like the Linea but scaled down. Setup was a breeze and the packaging was nice and minimal...

NewCoffeeGuy1

#504: Post by NewCoffeeGuy1 »

Nice! Saw you on reddit too.

No burn smell?

mctrials23

#505: Post by mctrials23 »

Mine has just arrived... and its the wrong colour. Ordered white and black has arrived. Box even says white on it. FFS.

NewCoffeeGuy1

#506: Post by NewCoffeeGuy1 replying to mctrials23 »

Man. Sounds like QC is asleep at the switch. My red one was 'accidentally' shipped to South Carolina, delaying it to me by a week +. Was supposed to be the 22nd. Now looking at 12/2.

Dfreshleish

#507: Post by Dfreshleish »

really having trouble deciding between the Mini or Micra. Was all in on the Mini before the end of the year and this just threw a wrench

Advertisement
OK31
Supporter ♡

#508: Post by OK31 replying to Dfreshleish »

I think if you want to save some $ the micra is a no brainer. If I didn't have the mini and the micra was out and I was in the market I wouldn't know what I'm missing (not much probably) and would be happy with an LM in a small package that's more reasonably priced. If you have space and budget isn't at issue then sky's the limit

Jshot
Supporter ♡

#509: Post by Jshot replying to OK31 »

That's funny. I'd be the opposite. I wouldn't trade my Mini for a Micra. Even with $$ added. In fact, if I were to go back and have the decision to by either, it would be the Mini or some other machine.

Shakespeare
Supporter ♡

#510: Post by Shakespeare »

Dfreshleish wrote:really having trouble deciding between the Mini or Micra. Was all in on the Mini before the end of the year and this just threw a wrench
Take a look at the for sale marketplace in this forum. There are 2 Mini machines at a great price ..if that is what you want