New Dalla Corte Mina Owner - Page 2

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
BaristaBob

#11: Post by BaristaBob »

Rosso Corsa wrote:Interesting thing on caffeine, it has little effect on me. It does not keep me awake, or give me a "boost" at all. It never has...
Ha, ha good for you and me...doctor said it's because I'm slightly ADD. Stimulants actually calm me down. I'm somewhat sleepy after a double espresso. :shock:

So it's to our advantage, right? Just don't over do it to much, one never knows what hidden effect caffeine might have.
Bob "hello darkness my old friend..I've come to drink you once again"

Idfixe

#12: Post by Idfixe »

Yeah... I know what you mean... I have. CT1 as well.... Lets say I'm trying to consolidate both machines into one.... Like a saturated group lever machine :D

Rosso Corsa (original poster)

#13: Post by Rosso Corsa (original poster) »

Woo hoo!

My Dalla Corte Mina arrived today with some of the accoutrements and accessories. Unfortunately, my Mahlkonig E65S GBW grinder is back ordered for two months... :cry:

So, it looks like I'll be waiting for a bit before I can get everything sorted. I would post a photo, but I'm not familiar with the protocols for this, so sorry.

Cheers!
“I am one with the espresso, the espresso is in me.”

Capuchin Monk

#14: Post by Capuchin Monk »

Rosso Corsa wrote:I would post a photo, but I'm not familiar with the protocols for this, so sorry.
Here you go. Posting images on HB