Barista Hustle Precision Milk Pitcher - Page 4

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
sordomudo11

#31: Post by sordomudo11 »

Fluffeepuff wrote:I like the graduations on the Decent pitchers... has anyone gotten one to see if it has the alignment issues Matt was talking about?

Black does look sexy...
As mentioned above in this thread, these are only available for pre-order now, and are not planned to come with volume markings. Matt has indicated in the accompanying FB group thread that he's looking into it.

biketo

#32: Post by biketo »

Fluffeepuff wrote:I like the graduations on the Decent pitchers... has anyone gotten one to see if it has the alignment issues Matt was talking about?

Black does look sexy...
Well, roastini just posted about his Decent pitcher over in the Decent Accessories thread in Marketplace. So maybe he could tell you.

Fluffeepuff

#33: Post by Fluffeepuff »

sordomudo11 wrote:As mentioned above in this thread, these are only available for pre-order now, and are not planned to come with volume markings. Matt has indicated in the accompanying FB group thread that he's looking into it.
I was asking about the Decent pitcher which was brought up earlier in the thread; if those had any of the issues BH claims to have fixed with their pitcher.

weebit_nutty

#34: Post by weebit_nutty »

Perger never fails to amuse me. Mr. Perger hustlin' his wares again.

Meanwhile...
You're not always right, but when you're right, you're right, right?

sordomudo11

#35: Post by sordomudo11 »

Fluffeepuff wrote:I was asking about the Decent pitcher which was brought up earlier in the thread; if those had any of the issues BH claims to have fixed with their pitcher.
Totally my bad, @Fluffeepuff. Sorry about that. :?

Fluffeepuff

#36: Post by Fluffeepuff replying to sordomudo11 »

No problem! :mrgreen:

viveur

#37: Post by viveur »

For a long time I only had a (shop-branded) Joe Frex pitcher. When this thread came up I had a look and noticed it was slightly wonky, but not much:

I was finding pouring accurately a little difficult however, so I decided to get a Cafelat pitcher to compare (the rounded shape 0.4l one, not the conventional shape). It just arrived, and: it looks and feels great (much more solid than the Joe Frex), swirling milk feels nice and steaming is a bit easier too, and most importantly the spout shape seems to make accurate pouring easier (I'm still a latte art newbie though, so I might be imagining it...).

I did of course look from the top when it arrived, and lol the handle...:

(The cafelat print on the base is however perfectly square with the spout.)

Now I'm still sceptical that the perfect symmetry actually matters when it comes to good pours, but I'm still a latte art newbie as mentioned.