Passing of Ginny Paris Powell homeroasters.org

Discuss roast levels and profiles for espresso, equipment for roasting coffee.
farmroast

#1: Post by farmroast »

Saddened by the sudden passing of Ginny Paris Powell 1/4/17. Ginny was passionate about home roasting with her forum site homeroasters.org. A workspace for many of the early hotrod roaster builds. A great friend to many in the home coffee community for many years.
LMWDP #167 "with coffee we create with wine we celebrate"

TomC
Team HB

#2: Post by TomC »

Sad news, but I appreciate you letting us know. Her forum has some incredible in-depth threads on builds and designs.
Join us and support Artisan Roasting Software=https://artisan-scope.org/donate/

Advertisement
amh0001

#3: Post by amh0001 »

Wow Ginny passed.....

I bought my Quest from her. She even sent me a custom made handle with it. She was sweet as could be in emails.

What a sweet lady. May she rest in peace.

Randy G.

#4: Post by Randy G. »

I received one or two very kind letters from her when I had a bit of a heated discussion with another member. She actually apologized for the other member's attitude and took the time to tell me how much my presence was appreciated on homeroasters.org I have "digitally met" a few people on the Internet through my participation in the coffee community I will never likely forget. Ginny was one of them; so difficult to type "was."
EspressoMyEspresso.com - 2000-2023 - a good run, its time is done

rgrosz

#5: Post by rgrosz »

So very sad to hear about Ginny. I never would have made the jump from Behmor to Hottop without all the great info on the Hottop / arduino / artisan software at homeroasters.org.
LMWDP #556
Life is too short to drink bad wine - or bad coffee