Espresso cup storage - Page 2

Want to talk espresso but not sure which forum? If so, this is the right one.
jfrescki

#11: Post by jfrescki »

I really wanted mint inker Tina, but couldn't get them before orphan espresso stopped carrying them. :cry:
Write to your Congressman. Even if he can’t read, write to him.
- Will Rogers

shawndo (original poster)

#12: Post by shawndo (original poster) replying to jfrescki »

I bit the bullet and paid for shipping from the UK retailer that was mentioned in a recent thread.
I had been lusting for these for quite a while before I broke down and finally ordered them. Unfortunately it doesnt look like they have the tina line
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

baldheadracing
Team HB

#13: Post by baldheadracing »

For storage, there are these 'cases' for fine china tea cups - the ones that I have were purchased locally decades ago, but are similar to the first item shown here: http://www.organizeit.com/china-storage.asp No experience with that vendor, just that page shows the typical options. Amazon, AliExpress, etc., probably have better pricing.
-"Good quality brings happiness as you use it" - Nobuho Miya, Kamasada

yakster
Supporter ♡

#14: Post by yakster »

My wife found this piece of furniture at a thrift store to serve as an overflow storage for my espresso machines, espresso and coffee accessories, and extra cups. They're in the plastic bins.

-Chris

LMWDP # 272

Randy G.

#15: Post by Randy G. »

Some are in this mess (old photo):

..and some are in here:

..and most of the rest are here.
EspressoMyEspresso.com - 2000-2023 - a good run, its time is done

Almico

#16: Post by Almico »

I only use one cup at a time, but have a lifetime supply of Illy back ups. As for storage, right now their home is atop a 1959 Altec Lansing 604c...

As you might guess, there is no Mrs. Almico and I don't get many visitors :wink: But there is really good music to go with really good espresso.

BaristaBoy E61

#17: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

Looks like an Altec 604E - I love it!
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

Jared

#18: Post by Jared »

I have some room at my house... :mrgreen:

I just ordered my first demitasse and cappuccino cup from Intelligentsia since they have 40% off their 20th anniversary cups right now with a coupon. I use these two cheapo latte cups from Amazon currently and they are a bit large.