Elektra Belle Epoque - Page 2

Recommendations for buyers and upgraders from the site's members.
FotonDrv (original poster)
Supporter ♡

#11: Post by FotonDrv (original poster) »

I assume the larger ones in this Elektra line are direct plumbed 240V machines.

Yes, they are sizable and would really say coffee is here but it sure is not the shiny box!

From the serviceability standpoint what is the thing to look out for?
That Light at the End of the Tunnel is actually a train

doubleOsoul

#12: Post by doubleOsoul »

I answered Stephen privately but thought I'd post a little here.

I have a ton of experience with everything Elektra except the Belle Epoque which will sound nuts but allow me to explain. I bought big Belle with the notion to open a cafe. I brought it up to Canada and back down again and I have come to the realization that it is time sell it to someone who will make it a cafe feature. I never fired it up as I didn't have the commercial wiring needed to do so according to the electrician I spoke with at the time. That said, I stand behind the Elektra brand 100%. Every time I look at the Epoque, it still takes my breath away. As for function, I can't speak on much authority. I know that its kind of a dead end in a way but again, Elektra is a pretty stellar brand in my estimation and experience with my T1's, Mcals etc. I picked up my mini Verticale about 6 months ago but that needs servicing. I hope to have it done by the end of the year so I can post here in the event someone is considering a mini Verticale purchase.