Unable to access site - Page 2

Offer your ideas on how to improve the site or report problems.
HB
Admin

#11: Post by HB »

baldheadracing wrote:This is what I get when trying to get to home-barista.com via one service (but others work fine)...
What other service? If it's a proxy, then it may be blocked as a defense against anonymous proxy DDoS attacks.
Incapsula wrote:In the 31-day period from January 6 to February 7, 2015, DDoS attacks from anonymous proxies accounted for nearly 20% of all application layer DDoS attacks mitigated by Incapsula during that period.
Dan Kehn

baldheadracing
Team HB

#12: Post by baldheadracing »

HB wrote:What other service? If it's a proxy, then it may be blocked as a defense against anonymous proxy DDoS attacks.
Yup, it was Opera Mini, which was used as an attack vector in the DDoS that you linked to. HB/Cloudfire just started blocking Opera's servers (or at least the one I am linked to) this evening, so maybe someone is doing it again. No worries, just an information point, no doubt things will get back to normal in a few days.
-"Good quality brings happiness as you use it" - Nobuho Miya, Kamasada

Bak Ta Lo
Supporter ♡

#13: Post by Bak Ta Lo »

Today all is back to normal for me, no more cloud flare warnings and no more captcha challenges.
LMWDP #371

DanoM

#14: Post by DanoM »

My connection from Japan today also sailed through without the initial screen check. Looks good from here - hopefully, potential DDOS attackers are still kept at bay.
LMWDP #445

baldheadracing
Team HB

#15: Post by baldheadracing »

Back to normal this morning here as well :D.

ETA: a funny footnote - just got a notice that the huge spike in traffic which has been triggering DDoS safeguards seems to be mostly due to so many people in so many countries live-streaming video coverage of Olympic events.
-"Good quality brings happiness as you use it" - Nobuho Miya, Kamasada

D12edpresso (original poster)

#16: Post by D12edpresso (original poster) »

Already back to normal also here! Thanks!