93' Elektra T3 - Page 2

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
apaulsalerno (original poster)

#11: Post by apaulsalerno (original poster) »

The one dosepad has a stuck motor relay, theres one bad tube from the pump to the autofill solenoid/HX junction that I cant get to stop leaking, and it needs a couple of new 3-way solenoid valves. Everything seems to be working correctly. I havent fired the boiler up yet, but the level fill works and all of the other functions seem to be fine, just the one dosepad motor relay is stuck on.

#12: Post by apaulsalerno (original poster) »

For what its worth, both dosepad/controllers work in either position, and either will operate as the level controller, but the pad not being used for level control must have both level inputs (ground and signal/sense) grounded in order to keep the pump relay from kicking in. Maybe there is a jumper on the board somewhere to set one as the main and the other as a slave, I dont know, but I got the pump to shut off and everything else working by grounding both inputs to the second pad.

It looks like both of these controllers work fine.

Teflon1064

#13: Post by Teflon1064 »

Just put the jumper on those two terminals

#14: Post by apaulsalerno (original poster) »

Hot water! Steam! Dosepads work! Thermosiphons are good!

Its far from perfect, but overall a nice machine. Eventually i'll get the gauge replaced and buy a programing switch for it.