Overseas La Pavoni parts vendor recommendation: The Espresso Shop

A haven dedicated to manual espresso machine aficionados.
DanoM

#1: Post by DanoM »

My La Pavoni pressure gauge needed to be replaced; leaking from the time I purchased it. :(
No longer having my previous sources of USA espresso parts easily available I decided to see what else would work. Sources in Japan are a bit expensive as espresso machines are pretty rare here.

So on the search for a vendor that could ship to Japan inexpensively, I found The Espresso Shop out of the UK.
http://www.theespressoshop.co.uk/

Not only did they have the part at a very good price, but the shipping to Japan was quick and quite affordable. 10 days from time of order I now have the part in hand and installed on the La Pavoni. I still have a spare seal set, but once that gets put to use these guys will likely be my go-to place for Pavoni parts. Good to know that I can get just about any part I need from them for the La Pavoni too. Great prices on everything La Pavoni from what I can tell. Thinking about using one of their parts for some group thermal modifications too.

I didn't see them mentioned anywhere on the site, so I thought I'd throw this out there for any of the non-USA members to have a reference of a successful transaction.
LMWDP #445

SlowRain

#2: Post by SlowRain »

Thanks. This could be very helpful for me, too.