Just ordered my Lucca M58 - Page 4

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Captaindean (original poster)

#31: Post by Captaindean (original poster) »

I was going to that route when I was talking to Espresso outlet and was going with the 2B but it was like 4 times what it is normally at least shipped to Hawaii. Which I don't understand because when freight forwarding company's shove a container full boxes you would think it would cut down on the shipping. But human nature and greed by Matson shipping and the other freight forwarders makes living in Hawaii EXPENSIVE. I am not complaining I love living here it's just the price of living in paradise.
And just one last thing about the problem I had with the M58 the boxes it was shipped in were in perfect condition the machine was pristine in that the unit was not bent nor dented I can live with a loose wire. So I think that CC did an outstanding job in packaging it because it was double boxed with extra padding on the corners the box was actually floating INSIDE the box.
Airfreighting this heavy of a box I might as well flew to Seattle and picked it up and bought it a seat next to me. It would have put it out of my price range. Enough beating this horse I am going to the beach. ALOHA