Recent Posts

by az3002, 2 minutes ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 0 Views: 0

Rancilio s27 drip tray

hi all i'm trying to restore my rancilio s27, and i would like to swipe the dip tray to plumbed. i just would like to know from the persons who own this machine the exact size of the dip tray in cm ? i'm talking about the stainless steel one not plastic thanx
by flip, 19 minutes ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 1 Views: 11

La Marzocco Linea Mini - attach temperature display

Very nice! Did you compare the reading with a SCACE by any chance?
by mixespresso, 23 minutes ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 17 Views: 209

Espresso machine clogging randomly in between shots

Is there any way to block the basket, so I can do "fitting" tests without wasting coffee?
by mixespresso, 25 minutes ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 17 Views: 209

Espresso machine clogging randomly in between shots

yes, the PF holder. The ears are different indeed {image} {image} I will try to see if I can get it tighter somehow
by MasterMark, 29 minutes ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 1 Views: 34

Breville / Sage Dual Boiler Top too hot to touch

Just bumping to see whether anyone might have any suggestions. Thank you!
by adli, 54 minutes ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 1 Views: 11

La Marzocco Linea Mini - attach temperature display

Hi everyone, Thanks for admitting me to this forum. I've done a little hack that I assume would interest other Linea Mini owners as well. I found it frustrating that the Linea Mini does not come with a temperature display. Inspired by Williamstown Roasters project on for a temperature gauche, I decided to to find a simplified
by robfincher, Today, 4:32 am in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 0 Views: 3

Boiler and Coffee Cup Heaters on Monza 5010 not heating

I'm trying to repair a Monza Deluxe 5010 for a friend. Neither the boiler nor coffee cup heaters are being energised, yet in other respects the machine appears to be working normally. The DC voltages at the SSR's for the heaters measures only 0.4 volts when the display reports "Heating". These voltages are not sufficient to drive the SSRs ON
by intjester, Today, 4:03 am in Grinders
Replies: 3 Views: 245

Weber Magic Tumbler fit Craig Lynn HG-1 Prime?

Possibly will be too heavy. HG-1 prime and funnel have 6 pairs of magnets. Clearly, there are 12 magnets on the Weber tumbler, so it may not hold up adequately with only 6 on the receiving end
by Randy G., Today, 2:26 am in Knockbox
Replies: 3240 Views: 285195

The craziest %#*$ing thing I've seen all day...

That line was an adlib and it caused the film crew to crack up!
by copperonion, Today, 2:20 am in Grinders
Replies: 1409 Views: 163955

Fellow Ode brew grinder review

Hi all, I recently got a ssp burr, and I might have damaged the burr The stationary burr seems fine, but the coating seems little bit worn off for the rotational burr, and I am wondering if I should be worried about the usability or not I can't really feel anything different when I touch