Recent posts

by sfainbraun
7 minutes ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 21
Views: 925

Shot inconsistencies with SSP Cast LS

I have a stand that just happens to get the indicator right to the screws. For the bottom carrier, the I sat the holder for the indicator on flat on the lip of the top of the grinder and spun the burr holder
by DaveC
36 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 50
Views: 3208

ACS Vesuvius Evo Leva owner experience

that's on the actual front panel of the machine, that isn't user replaceable... it looks tiny though, might even be a powder coat defect, or the opening or closing of the panel, which must be pushed while holding the toggle down, never snapped shut. Is there a corresponding witness mark on the opening panel inside? I do really
Advertisement
by homehbahrishsta
43 minutes ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 34
Views: 3464

DF83v vs DF64v (I have both)

Hey, it's been a few month, did you end up returning it or seasoning some more? Did the issue go away/get solved? I'm on the lookout for a new flat burr and both of these grinders are within my price range but I'm a bit put off by posts like this, wanted to see if the issue persists. Thanks!
by mgrayson
1 hour ago

Looking at the left side, I see some small damage to the finish where a side impact from the panel would hit it. I couldn't have caused that, so I don't know what to think. I will, as you suggested, send all of these pictures to ACS (through Maria?) and see what they say. {image} Matt
by Cranked
1 hour ago
Forum: Buying Advice
Replies: 6
Views: 135

Hopper fed grinder

Thanks all. WLL has Ceado e6p on sale. Does anyone have specific knowledge of this grinder versus the others mentioned? 64mm platform is tempting (also super jolly). Thanks
by DaveC
1 hour ago

Taking the last photo first, that looks like a hexagonal (so it won't rotate) rivnut that was put into the steel with too much force on a misadjusted air tool. I have used the air tool to fit them before and you have to be careful with a different adjustment for thickness of metal and size of rivnut. The Evo
by DaveC
1 hour ago

taking the last photo first, that looks like a hexagonal (so it won't rotate) rivnut that was put into the steel with too much force on a misadjusted air tool. I have used the air tool to fit them before and you have to be careful with a different adjustment for thickness of metal and size of rivnut. The Evo
by mgrayson
1 hour ago
Replies: 10
Views: 345

ACS lever safety system

Thank you! I'm looking forward to it. Retrofittable is nice
by mgrayson
1 hour ago
Replies: 69
Views: 2417

ACS waiting times

I wrote more in the User Experience thread, but DO download the updated user manual from acs-espresso.it before unpacking. It will spare you a lot of guesswork