Recent posts

by caeffe
10 minutes ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 9
Views: 659

Making the last Pharos [VIDEO]

Gary - We owe a lot of what this hobby or shall we say "art" has progressed into to OrphanEspresso (Doug & Barb). Definitely for hand grinders (search for hand grinder jive... or something like that) and for Lever machines. A story: I can still remember that late night trolling on eBay for an espresso machine after
by jimtmcdaniels
Yesterday, 11:41 pm
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 0
Views: 10

Wiring Diagram Desired For Espresso Marzocco Linea 2 EE Circa 1999

Hi, anyone have a Wiring Diagram Desired For Espresso Marzocco Linea 2 group, EE Circa 1999? Thank you Jim
Advertisement
by Ben Z.
Yesterday, 11:34 pm
Replies: 9
Views: 659

Making the last Pharos [VIDEO]

I gave my bro a lido 2 9 years ago. He still uses it. Just looked in my email and saw that it was shipped to him when he lived on Lido ct
by fellowproducts
Yesterday, 10:51 pm
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 34
Views: 1459

Fellow's new brewer - Aiden Q&A

It's not built into the UI, but technically you can do this. To do it, I'd build a custom profile for the batch basket and then just stop the brew once the amount of water you wanted to rinse with passes through. Nick
by bigdaub
Yesterday, 10:46 pm
Forum: Water
Replies: 3
Views: 81

Reusing water

I wouldn't throw it away. Just add some more and reheat later
by bnjmn
Yesterday, 10:40 pm
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 276
Views: 20854

La Marzocco Linea Mini R

For sure! I could have been more clear, I actually didn't get up out of bed to look, I just knew it wasn't photoshopped. The next day I realized it was black and came back to correct the record, but I did so in a sheepish unclear way! Apologies
by bcx
Yesterday, 10:35 pm
Forum: Tips and Techniques
Replies: 44
Views: 1197

Latte Art Diagnosis

I see what you mean. I gotta slow down the ripples but keep my pullback moving. I am pretty happy with the progress I'm making, especially thanks to your feedback!
by thedriver
Yesterday, 10:28 pm
Replies: 0
Views: 34

DF83v first impressions and problems

My DF83v grinder arrived yesterday and I was so excited. However, that excitement has certainly dissipated very quickly, but I'm hoping it can get resolved. Now that I have it in the flesh, the bellows does make it look very steam train like... I had quite liked the aesthetic of the big angled tube, but the dosing bellows definitely
by Giampiero
Yesterday, 10:13 pm
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 1
Views: 18

Quick Mill Monza descale continues to pump water

It's normal, the descaling program is terribly long, maybe more recent version did reduced the procedure time, but i don't remember since which year
by baristainzmking
Yesterday, 9:55 pm
Forum: Buying Advice
Replies: 14
Views: 570

Who's still buying conventional tampers?

I bought a Kafatek leveling tamper (4 or 5 years ago) and never looked back. It still looks as good as new