Recent Posts

by drgary, 4 minutes ago in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 3271 Views: 504309

Lever Espresso Machine Gallery

Ryan, that's my dream machine, otherworldly in its beauty. Congratulations!
by BaristaBob, 6 minutes ago in Coffees
Replies: 12 Views: 206

Shipping costs

Watch out for smaller bags too. Some of my go to roasters have decreased their bags from 340g to 310g at the same price. Bummer, but inflation is everywhere
by thedudeabides_1, 8 minutes ago in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 390 Views: 30292

The Londinium R24

I was told that they are adding an extra punching to the drip tray grate, below the exhaust, so that any liquid drops directly into the drip tray
by chanty 77, 8 minutes ago in Coffees

Shipping costs

Yup, I get that, but some places are more reasonable with both than others
by BaristaBob, 14 minutes ago in Coffees
Replies: 4 Views: 141

Robusta Coffee For Espresso

I believe Barrington Coffee Roasters in Lee, Massachusetts and Jasuma in San Francisco sell some Robusta blends (Indian monsoon varieties). They are highly rated. I've tried them but Robusta is not for me...has an aftertaste that reminds me of artificial sweeteners vs. real sugar. Guess it's an acquired taste
by Jeff, 14 minutes ago in Coffees

Shipping costs

"Free" shipping is never free. It's just included in the price
by chanty 77, 28 minutes ago in Coffees

Shipping costs

That's a great idea if you can do it. Everyone I know either drinks those pod things with a Keurig or Folger's in your cup. In other words, not that important what they drink like it is with me
by DamianWarS, 33 minutes ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 98 Views: 6236

The Picopresso

It's a shame they don't make a premium model using different materials. I have both the nano and pico and I will say the build quality of the pico is on a different level with more premium build materials for the pico. Next to each other the nano feels like a toy and the pico a tool.
by Ejquin, 41 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 3 Views: 96

SSP EK pre 2015 98mm burr vs original pre 2015 EK burrs

I don't believe so, but I don't know enough about the process to really comment. Someone else probably can
by nameisjoey, 49 minutes ago in Coffees

Shipping costs

You wanna know what's crazy? Try going over to Cat & Cloud - their blend The Answer is really good but they just upped the price on it over $10 for the 5lb bag and now it is currently $110 for 5lb's and you STILL have to pay shipping bringing the total cost for 5lb's well over $120.