Recent Posts

by Jeff, 5 minutes ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 1 Views: 16

Heating element for Rocket Espresso Cellini Premium Plus V2?

Welcome to H-B! The resistance of the heating element should be on the order of ten Ohms, so it does sound like the element is open. I found some parts diagrams on the Internet and it seems that the heating element and gasket are common across at least the V1 and V2. When you reach out to a
by Flitzgordon, 42 minutes ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 1 Views: 30

Bezzera BZ 07 Pressure Problems

The Bezzera and many Italian espresso machines with vibration pumps are designed for at least 11 bars. If you are getting 10 bars with the blind, then that's the maximum it can reach and should be extracting. Having 7 bars of pressure, it's probably because the extraction is too fast and is not holding up. How much are
by luca, Today, 10:32 pm in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 54 Views: 2388

Kaffelogic for the USA is on Indiegogo

I've had a look at the All of the discussion about roasting seems to be geared towards the capability of the kaffelogic, from what I can see, which I think was what we thought your original post was asking about (at least in part)
by aabud, Today, 10:25 pm in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 8 Views: 244

Auction lots - roast & learn ? One of a Kind Guatemala

I think you're correct on the format of the description field being the alarm issue, but I also typically reference TP, not CHARGE, to make sure the alarms don't trip from BT being high before TP. I'm guessing the CHARGE + 30 you had achieved a similar result
by Chapai, Today, 10:21 pm in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 1 Views: 16

Heating element for Rocket Espresso Cellini Premium Plus V2?

any advice on where I can buy it in US and or part number? is it 1200w 120v? The espresso machine stops heating accidentally. Pump works. The green light is on. Power on heating element 125v. resistance ~50Mohms. Look like it is dead, I assume it should be less than Kohms. {image}
by HB, Today, 10:10 pm in News and Suggestion Box
Replies: 9 Views: 107

How about a Like button with emoji choices?

I'll check what's available. I'm not a fan of hundreds of mobile phone emoji; they are more distraction than information. The phpBB ones also come with license and tracking issues that I prefer to avoid
by matkuf22, Today, 9:48 pm in Espresso Machines
Replies: 6 Views: 109

Lelit Bianca Steaming Problem

Have you tried using both of the steam tips that come with the Bianca?
by BaristaBob, Today, 9:36 pm in Grinders
Replies: 4 Views: 142

Versalab M4 user experience

I think there is some good information on this site if you do a Versalab M3/M4 search
by homeburrero, Today, 9:34 pm in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 16 Views: 213

Lelit Bianca - during startup LCC turns off as soon as brew boiler reaches 130 degrees Celsius

I agree. However it's probably worth pointing out that the LeLit filter will only exchange a certain amount of hardness minerals and once that's used up it will do no softening at all. The Lelit MC747Plus 70 filter in the Bianca can soften 70 liters of water with a hardness of 200 mg/L CaCO3. (See "LeLit Bianca