Recent posts

by Sal
less than a minute ago
Forum: Coffee Roasting
Replies: 46
Views: 1878

Looking for Liberica

If anyone wants to try some roasted Liberica... Len's Coffee now has some in stock. They have been out for a long time. Must have sourced some to roast. I have tried Barako and Liberica and really liked their Barako blend. Have not tried the new Lenberica. I may pick up a bag when I visit Boston next month, that's
by Yan
2 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Brewing
Replies: 39
Views: 1962

Fellow Aiden anyone?

Let's wait how good are they compare to the existing Ratio 6 in the cup
Advertisement
by Rasmussoe
20 minutes ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 0
Views: 3

Izzo Alex duetto 3 - pressure valve, need help !

Hello, Lately my machine has been doing as shown on the video. Now the pressure seems to just slowly go up, and then suddently it goes nuts from there. I can depressurise it by turning the water steam on for a bit. But it will go to same state. Now i have had the valve up and descaled
by jeffreylam98
23 minutes ago
Forum: Blog
Replies: 17
Views: 1002

Mazzer Philos Comments

May I know your retail version is it a special unit from your retail dealer ?
by Miltonedgebert
34 minutes ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 19
Views: 413

Fellow's new brewer - Aiden Q&A

If the grinder lives somewhere where it can't be connected to the internet is there a way to manually update it with a usb/sd/laptop? My scenario is a job where the policy is "no personal devices on company WiFi". I'd rather not drag the machine back home just so it can update
by blondica73
1 hour ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 2
Views: 72

La Marzocco Linea Mini brew boiler overheats the water

I removed the auto-fill probe and worked for a day. Then back watery steam. Any advice?
by bznelson91
1 hour ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 1827
Views: 237421

Decent Espresso news

Posts like the above is why Decent is a great company. Just saying. Brad
by Jake_G
1 hour ago
Forum: Buying Advice
Replies: 6
Views: 395

Downgrading from Slayer. Options sought.

You need to find a way to make it to a showroom and try the LM machines. The old no burn wand on the GS/3 was truly terrible. The new pro-touch and cool-touch wands are in a class all by themselves. They are full-flow like the burn-me wands, but double layer, so the OD of the wand is quite large
by Chwecgn
1 hour ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 44
Views: 2400

Weber EG-1 noises on fine grind settings

May I ask why you didn't just return it?
by Jake_G
1 hour ago
Forum: Buying Advice
Replies: 22
Views: 964

Is Heat Exchanger Temperature Stability Really That Bad?

A great deal. The reason for this is the amount of thermal offset between the boiler and the group. In an HX machine, you have 45-55 degrees of offset between the HX, which is at steam temperature, and the desired brew temperature. As was mentioned earlier in this topic, some manufacturers utilize a reatrictor in the thermosyphon tube(s) (usually