Recent Posts

by Marthvader, 3 minutes ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 0 Views: 0

Oscar ii produces steam pressure but cold water at grouphead

Hello everyone! I'm new here as I just acquired an Oscar ii for a steal. It's producing great steam pressure but the water at the grouphead stays around 140F. I've descaled the boiler and heat exchanger but the water coming through is still not getting hot enough. If anyone has any insight, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thank you!
by mborkow, 7 minutes ago in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 6 Views: 136

La Pavoni Pro sleeve damage?

Just my $0.02, I'd lube it and use it...seems the worst is that you might damage/wear your seals prematurely
by Jeff, 14 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 1 Views: 2

LP premill or la peppina or caravel for one and half shot?

What do you not like about the Flair, if anything? What are you looking to improve or change?
by boklos, 16 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 1 Views: 2

LP premill or la peppina or caravel for one and half shot?

right now i'm using flair classic 40mm basket and it is working well, my favorite dose is 11-12g of medium roast SO or blend, what lever machine/basket will be an upgrade? i have a DF64 SSP HU grinder
by DamianWarS, 34 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 18 Views: 1292

DECENT - Bluetooth Scale Recommendations

The scale is $80, the paypal is $100. So there's a $20 buffer in there for something
by PIXIllate, 55 minutes ago in Coffees
Replies: 28 Views: 1414

Wendelboe coffee has not been good to me the last five or so that I have had

The direct advice I've received from Tim Wendelboe about resting my subscription coffees has been two weeks. Which is about how long they take to arrive from Oslo to Halifax. For the first few months I was giving them an additional 2-3 weeks but since then I've started using them sooner and have found it to be an improvement. Also
by RyanJE, 55 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 2 Views: 54

QUALITY filter grinders

Ek 43?
by Mbb, 57 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 1 Views: 37

Mill City 1k/North TJ- 067 Artisan Phidget settings

Looks like your temperature responded fine until after the turning point so it really doesn't look like it's artisan or phidget
by jgood, Today, 8:18 pm in Buying Advice
Replies: 9 Views: 67

Looking for white 12oz frothing pitcher

Joe Frex has a 12 oz white pitcher {link}
by jbviau, Today, 8:12 pm in Grinders
Replies: 1 Views: 43

OE Lido 1 - Help!

The plastic jar lid ({link}) is one part that I don't have a spare of, or else I'd just send it to you. Have you tried reaching out to them via Twitter? Works for me