Views: 331

La Marzocco Swan

I'll wait to hear results of double blind taste testing
by freditoj
32 minutes ago
Forum: Buying Advice
Replies: 10
Views: 286

Upgrading to a temperature stable espresso machine that can go back-to-back seamlessly.

So any dual boiler PID should fit the bill. Got it. Thanks!
Advertisement
by millerstone
46 minutes ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 33
Views: 1389

Fellow's new brewer - Aiden Q&A

Thanks for taking the time to answer questions Nick! Just preordered. Curious if there's a way to purge hot water through the basket to prewarm the system and rinse the filter before brewing? EDIT: It's something I do with my Moccamaster, keeps the coffee in the carafe hotter if it's preheated. Added bonus is rinsing the filter and prewarming the
by ShotClock
57 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 61
Views: 2165

ACS waiting times

Cleared customs and on it's way, tax was around $75 for reference. Adding to previous recommendations, I'd highly recommend signing up for text updates and calling if things don't seem to be moving along. DHL seem to be relying on active participation from the recipients
by cafeIKE
1 hour ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 31
Views: 284

Domobar Jr Hx Temperatures

I changed coffees all the time, but not a short intervals. Never less than a pound or so. When I did change coffees, I adjusted the dose / grind / boiler temperature / brew ratio until the shots were great. I also kept notes to easily get back to settings for similar coffees
by Jeff
1 hour ago
Forum: Tips and Techniques
Replies: 12
Views: 405

Extractamundo! Temperature adjustments?

I would make a copy of the profile before making any changes as the ability to "revert to original" still has not been implemented by JB
by another_jim
1 hour ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 9
Views: 331

La Marzocco Swan

It varies dramatically by grinder -- I've opened up the all the single dose grinders I've tested, swept out the loose grinds from burrs, grind chamber and chute, and got from a superlative 0.05 grams to a failing 1.5 grams. But that is for another topic, not here
by RapidCoffee
1 hour ago
Forum: Tips and Techniques
Replies: 12
Views: 405

Extractamundo! Temperature adjustments?

OT: When you select the profile, you can adjust the temperature by clicking on the +/- buttons: {image}
by chriscoffee
2 hours ago
Forum: Buy/Sell
Replies: 0
Views: 52

[FS] Rancilio Rocky Doserless (Stainless)

MAP: $440 Asking: $299 + FREE shipping (within US only) Serial# 65207546 Received in Sept. 2022 Returned as buyers remorse, and must have forgotten about it until now! Cosmetic damage to the adjustment collar. Works like new! Email mackenzie@chriscoffee.com with your name, shipping address, phone# and PayPal info! {image} {image} {image} {image} {image}
by mrgnomer
2 hours ago
Forum: Buying Advice
Replies: 13
Views: 502

Who's still buying conventional tampers?

Yes it is