Recent posts

by jeffreylam98
23 minutes ago
Forum: Blog
Replies: 59
Views: 3976

Mazzer Philos Comments

I noted that dark roast will lost the sweetness that the 200d would normally bring. Do you hv a taste description of dark roast coffee pair with the 200 burr ?
by Jake_G
1 hour ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 1657
Views: 167444

La Marzocco Linea Micra

Discussion around "Brew by Weight via Home Assistant" split off to its own thread to keep it from getting buried in here
Advertisement
by SCANNAMAIALI
1 hour ago
Forum: Coffees
Replies: 0
Views: 37

Espresso coffee comes out worse than before.

Hi everyone, for some time espresso coffee hasn't come out as creamy and good as before. Same coffee (50\50 arabica and robusta), coffee grinder (kingrinder k4), espresso machine (de longhi dedicates art), same grams. I'll link you as it came before {video} uploaded by me. When packages of the same coffee arrive, the coffee with the same settings no longer
by Agathorn
5 hours ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 60
Views: 3078

Weber EG-1 noises on fine grind settings

So an update on my issue with the EG-1: Weber offered to take a look at it so I send it back. They swapped out the burrs and now things have improved significantly! Several things have changed though which I find strange. Before I did not get much of the wiper sound (the leather pices rubbing against the inside)
by Pandu
5 hours ago
Views: 18

Short circuit lamarzocco linea classic av

Hi, everyone I have an issue after connecting linea classic av with electricity without water connection to the pump, there's a pop and then smoke coming out from the down side of the machine. Is it because without water connection to the pump or something else? I will appreciate if someone can explain it Many thanks
by mgrayson
5 hours ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 64
Views: 2276

ACS waiting times

I waited for the snag, but it was quick in coming . I just got the all-clear five minutes ago, so the process seems to work. Now to see if it arrives undamaged!
by just4kickz
6 hours ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 64
Views: 2276

ACS waiting times

Got the dhl notification today. Are you guys contacting them when there's a snag with customs or doing it before?
by drgary
6 hours ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 10
Views: 736

Making the last Pharos [VIDEO]

Johnnyguitar? Hilarious! When I found my Conti Prestina for $200 and hadn't yet bought it in my early search for a Cremina, I didn't know what it was. So I asked Doug and Barb. They said, if this is too much of a project for you, we'll take it! I drove over to Oakland, loaded that heavy box into
by landypro
6 hours ago
Views: 21

La Marzocco Linea Micra Brew by Weight via Home Assistant

I've managed to get brew by weight functionality by pairing my Acaia Lunar scales and the Micra to HomeAssistant, using custom flow handling logic. The final step was figuring out how to stop the pump at the right time automatically in my automation. I do so by basically putting the machine into standby mid-shot when I want it to stop