Recent Posts

by Transporter, less than a minute ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 561 Views: 36516

Hands on experience with the Eagle One Prima

They have been trying to release the machine before I even got the Prima. Supposedly they are coming out this summer
by N714, 3 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 770 Views: 75252

Weber Key Grinder

I think it better to grind a few beans and see the grind size your self. Instruction manuals are not always correct.. On the niche I used to grind way coarser than the filter range
by harris, 3 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 5 Views: 87

Quest M3 or M6? Minimum Batch Size

Get the M3. If you want a job that will suck in several months then get the M6. Roasting for family and friends gets to be no fun in a hurry, roast for yourself, learn what you like and don't like. In a year or two if the desire strikes to roast for family and friends get a Bullet. The
by drH, 9 minutes ago in Water
Replies: 0 Views: 3

Rpavlis vs third wave water and others

I recently moved into a new house with well water. Although the water treatment is extensive, it's not great for an espresso machine, which started me looking at other options. I'm currently using Zero Water plus third wave water packs, which seems fine to me. But I'm noticed Sprometheus and others online doing water comparisons and
by cmin, 28 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 337 Views: 42688

Lagom P100

Yeah I fully agree there and I had SSPs before lol. Its way confusing now and makes 0 sense, and than companies have their own interpretation, and than users have their own interpretation of those interpretations what should be used for. Someone will say I make X coffee, oh you need this, someone else no you need this burr, someone
by sluflyer06, 34 minutes ago in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 45 Views: 2291

La Pavoni Ideale 1929

Sounds like another video is on order!
by edgndg, 41 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 5 Views: 87

Quest M3 or M6? Minimum Batch Size

I have an M3s, if you think you'll be roasting regularly for friends and family, and don't want to be roasting all the time, I'd get the M6. I roast mostly for myself - at 2 double shots a day, i can go 3-4 weeks roasting 4 200g batches at a time. I like the diversity of being
by Starspawn2318, 42 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 1765 Views: 209826

Lagom P64 Flat (Option-O)

Yeah so true. I think I'm way too fine. Going to try and play around with the 60 notch territory again. Thank you!
by Steveholt, 43 minutes ago in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 55 Views: 2512

NEW KvdW Lever Group!

Does that suggest there might be one maybe on the way
by cinnamonroll, 43 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 0 Views: 12

Automatic machine

What budget friendly automatic coffee machine would you recommend? (If you had to) I'm considering Delonghi Magnifica, but there are so many of them. Any help would be appreciated