Recent Posts

by shabazz10, 2 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 0 Views: 1

Upgrade from Gaggia Classic Pro with PID

Hiii. I'm new here. Been rocking a modded gaggia classic pro with pid and shades mod and i think i would like to upgrade. Any recommendations??? I've done some research and it seems these are some good options but I was wondering if there's anything I'm missing?? - lelit mara x - lelit Elizabeth - profitec profitec pro 300 Habits...
by Peter Venkman, 23 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 28 Views: 1659

Eureka Helios 80 - manufacturer defect

Yes, i know the problem you had. I saw the pictures and the videos as well... i know what to look for ! I'll take that time to align the burrs and zero it too. Cheers !
by cafeIKE, 33 minutes ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 4 Views: 93

Pump/shot timer restarted mid shot?

How old is the machine? Have you checked connections inside? You may have a water leak causing havoc
by Brewzologist, 36 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 1128 Views: 104148

G-IOTA / DF64 espresso grinder

This is also where I'm at having sold all my other electric grinders. IMO, it's the burrs that are the most important part of any grinder, so I can't currently justify spending 3-4X more than my DF64+MP just for better workflow and aesthetics with only a diminishing return in taste quality. I also expect grinders like the DF64 may create...
by cafeIKE, 41 minutes ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 15 Views: 333

Rocket Giotto Premium Plus - Very long time before water comes out of grouphead

!! DO A COMPLETE DESCALE BEFORE REBUILD !! Get parts for the Rocket from a Rocket dealer. Generics don't always fit. Get some silicone lube and also replace the cam lever and its gaskets. Lube the cam face and do it every couple of months. Springs are optional, but since only a few extra shekels, I do it at each...
by EvanOz85, 49 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 100 Views: 8057

Green Coffee Exchange

Thanks for all your hard work, Dave! Excited to get this one in the roaster.
by JRising, 50 minutes ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 15 Views: 333

Rocket Giotto Premium Plus - Very long time before water comes out of grouphead

Replacing the valves should help that. The squeak is often from the valves being worn at a slight angle. New valves with a dab of molygrease on them shouldn't squeak at all.
by JRising, Today, 10:01 am in Espresso Machines
Replies: 4 Views: 93

Pump/shot timer restarted mid shot?

Sounds like you do have an electronic issue. If the pump gauge went to 10, then it wasn't just a boiler top-up. If a gauge is leaking, you should probably have the retailer repair it or set you up with somewhere that will repair it, before warranty ends.
by JRising, Today, 9:56 am in Espresso Machines
Replies: 1 Views: 32

What is startup process for Promac Club ME /Laranzato/Rancilio?

Turn on power and make sure you hear it fill and stop properly(Unless you already filled the boiler), then turn on the heater and wait for it to heat up.
by PeetsFan, Today, 9:55 am in Espresso Machines
Replies: 7528 Views: 1206395

Post a pic of your home espresso setup...

My espresso bar. I had no idea that I could have such a thing in my home until I stumbled onto this thread. I love it! Alas, I am moving, so it soon will be no more, but I'm keeping the equipment and I'll build an even better bar in a few months. The machine is a Bezzera Duo MN,...