VBM Domobar Super or La Marzocco Linea Micra

Some feedback here "La Marzocco Linea Micra or VBM Domobar Super"
by Jaroslav
less than a minute ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 1978
Views: 181951

La Marzocco Linea Mini User Experience

Anyone here has a Mini with a serial number beginning with "MI"? Source: "la marzocco home app update v3.1.0" {image}
Advertisement
by Jeff
18 minutes ago
Forum: Tips and Techniques
Replies: 3
Views: 49

If I wanted to try traditional(ish) espresso...

For those curious, that Luca is not "Luca Constanzo", the Q Grader who posts insightfully here
by kiltev
19 minutes ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 0
Views: 3

Steam wand valve replacement on Crem ONE

Hello everyone, I am a happy owner of the Crem one 2b r-lfpp (profiler). I always enjoyed joystick style valves more than rotary knobs. I wondered if anyone here has any experience with replacing the valves to joysticks or to different ones in general and if anyone has tips, insights, pointers or any other info on the matter? It
by bznelson91
20 minutes ago

And in fact, I can't order the coffee he used, it's only available in Italy. But I'm sure there's a reasonably comparable espresso roast available to me here in the coffee wasteland of the USA Brad
by JRising
28 minutes ago
Replies: 1
Views: 32

Inside diameter of Jura milk hose?

If you have the black connector, just find any host that fits it tightly. If the cappuccino froth isn't hot enough, put the clear restrictor in the milk-container end. You can probably find a whole kit of what you need from any Jura dealer, or online if you don't have the connectors. Example: {link}
by bznelson91
38 minutes ago

By incredible coincidence, Luca just posted "this" gem on Diaspora (requires Diaspora access, natch). Pretty much covers most things I'm asking, aside from grinder choice, that, and I'm probably not going to order his exact bean, though it's tempting. Brad
by mikel
55 minutes ago
Views: 17

Under pressure at idle and over pressure when pulling a shot

Looks like both the expansion valve in your waste tray, and bypass on the pump, need adjustment. The expansion valve caps the max pressure in the system (often adjusted to a max of 12 bars), and the bypass sets your max pressure delivered by the pump. When I have pressure leftover in the brew boiler, then turn on the machine
by robertfarcas
1 hour ago
Views: 17

Under pressure at idle and over pressure when pulling a shot

Hello hello! Coming back with another questions that I'm hoping to find the answer to. I have the older model GB5, and a dillema. At idle the pressure is around 6-7 bars, on free flow without a portafilter the pressure shoots to around 14-15 bars, and when pulling a shot it goes off the gauge, past 15 bars.
by JRising
1 hour ago
Views: 83

Boilergate question

Why not ask them. You'll want to explain the situation in a lot more depth, perhaps include whether or not the machine is less than a year old from date of original sale, and why it needs a new boiler. {link}