Recent posts

by Markyd123
1 minute ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 427
Views: 42719

Option-O Lagom 01 Discussion

Does the 01 do well with medium-dark roasts and milk drinks with the mizen 102 burrs?
by decent_espresso
23 minutes ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 1787
Views: 233119

Decent Espresso news

The Heylo has a really cool new water heater approach, using induction heating, instead of what we (and most manufacturers) use, which is a resistance heater coil. That gives them really fast cold-to-ready warm up times. At the last HOST MILAN show, we saw another manufacturer selling induction heaters, and it's something we're looking at. However, we've found
Advertisement
by GreenyMeanie
27 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 20
Views: 667

Londinium L1 temperature graphs

Essentially the machine is clogged with scale, I am awaiting a service kit and tools to remove the group head sleeve etc so she's in. The workshop waiting. In the meantime, I have bought a decent machine I plan on selling the London after I have fixed it
by DonFelipe
47 minutes ago
Replies: 2
Views: 31

Buying Group Gasket Kit NY

Sorry, my bad Pro800/Bosco head
by Lvx
1 hour ago
Forum: Coffee Brewing
Replies: 33
Views: 413

Moka pot question about the amount of coffee in the filter basket

Yes, I have a huge Vesuviana maybe 12 cups or more which works perfectly
by Theosoler
1 hour ago
Replies: 23
Views: 306

Troubleshooting la Peppina double basket fit

Thank you for the detailed answer! That's actually the guide I used However I think my problem is with the washer between the boiler and the piston; the water don't get past him well when pulling slowly and it goes back in the boiler if I let the lever go too slow
by Stanzi1aticlouddotcom
1 hour ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 0
Views: 8

Inside Dia. Of Jura milk hose?

Anyone know the inside diameter of the silicone "milk hose" going from the brew head of a Jura Giga X7 Pro to the milk container? Is there an industry standard for silicone tubing? I bought a used Jura Giga X7 Pro and that owner got it without the accompanying "Cool Control" unit that Jura sells
by DerSchoeneBahnhof
3 hours ago
Forum: Tips and Techniques
Replies: 16
Views: 413

Latte Art Diagnosis

Post a video (of your pour)! The experts on this forum can give some good advice. And I can learn too. I am having somewhat similar issues
by DerSchoeneBahnhof
3 hours ago
Forum: Tips and Techniques
Replies: 23
Views: 583

1 hole versus 3/4 hole steam wand?

For me the tricky part is getting the duration of the stretching phase just right. Too much and it's a nice cappuccino, but not a latte I look at the rising level while stretching but also the sound, the frequency becoming lower as the milk level rises and more air is introduced. Once you start learning
by UWPaul05
3 hours ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 212
Views: 17592

80mm burrs experience (SSP, Ditting, EG1, Ultra, Uber...)

I am ordering the Wug2. Plan on getting the blind ultras for filter, but can't decide between the core or the LS for espresso. Anyone have experience with both that can speak to clarity, body and sweetness?