Recent posts

by Jeff
2 minutes ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 3
Views: 62

Looking for a Niche Zero rubber foot

Potentially a rubber foot such as used (or at least used to be used) with electronics gear. One manufacturer and some of their line is {link}
by Ben N
2 minutes ago
Replies: 10
Views: 183

Is this boiler salvageable

If you are careful with a small saw blade you can cut most of the way through the stuck fitting and smack it with a hammer and punch and it will let go. With a little luck you will be able to chase the threads and be back in business, try it before you buy the tap though... copper is
Advertisement
by bznelson91
3 minutes ago
Forum: Knockbox
Replies: 0
Views: 4

Spreadsheet or other bean tracking tools?

I briefly used Beanstats, but it seems it's been retired due to cost constraints. Does anyone have a spreadsheet or other tool to track/log coffee beans from an end user (consumer) standpoint? Ideally, a form for entering beans would be nice, but just straight entry is fine. I'm also thinking of a field and sort for bean age
by Vociqn
25 minutes ago
Replies: 3
Views: 62

Looking for a Niche Zero rubber foot

It is a very weird design choice. I might get lucky though and find something in those old-school hardware stores. I've verified the dimensions. It's a non-tapered thin rubber foot measuring 20mm in outer diameter and 18mm in height, with one end nearly capped, leaving a 7mm opening. Despite scouring the internet, the closest match I found was
by Sal
30 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Roasting
Replies: 48
Views: 1914

Looking for Liberica

I have tried Len's roasted Liberica only a few times so I don't know how consistent they are from batch to batch. The ones I had were definitely on the darker side of the medium roast although Len's state it as Medium Roast. But both Liberica and Excelsa are very hard to source. Never mind finding quality greens from reputable
by mitchb
34 minutes ago

That might be an idea. I don't currently own any taps but maybe I need to invest in a set
by fellowproducts
39 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Brewing
Replies: 43
Views: 2069

Fellow Aiden anyone?

Just wanted to state that there was a mistake on our page about current draw. The heating element in the machine is 1700W, but it will never pull more than a standard breaker can handle, even back to back. Average draw is around 13A. We also developed algorithms for the machine to do the best with the voltage out of
by mitchb
40 minutes ago

I used a heat gun on the highest setting and got it quite hot, but not sure how hot it would need to get to release the threadlocker
by fellowproducts
41 minutes ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 22
Views: 490

Fellow's new brewer - Aiden Q&A

No manual access, but you can connect it to your phone as a hot spot if you wanted to. Nick
by fellowproducts
42 minutes ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 22
Views: 490

Fellow's new brewer - Aiden Q&A

Yep; you can do that. Nick