Recent Posts

by iploya, 3 minutes ago in Tips and Techniques
Replies: 1 Views: 14

Issues when using my DeLongi EC155m

Photo?
by tennisman03110, 6 minutes ago in Knockbox
Replies: 5 Views: 84

Allure of Espresso vs. Drip

As Jeff is alluding, pour over or drip is relatively easy. Not so for espresso, it's much harder. I come to this site for recommendations on coffee beans, gear, technique, etc. almost exclusively related to espresso. I've spent thousands of dollars on equipment. Sometimes my shots still come out not So great. But 5 days a week, I do pour...
by Yan, 7 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 735 Views: 75897

Orphan Espresso Apex Grinder

Any improvement after the alignment and are there any improvement in the cups like better clarity, sweetness or complexity? Would like to know how far from the EK after the alignment. TIA
by Intrepid510, 8 minutes ago in Knockbox

Machine big shiny, lots power. Me Like.
by tennisman03110, 17 minutes ago in Coffees
Replies: 1 Views: 30

Old Coffee

Your post lacks credibility. Do they say roast to order? Was it an issue with shipping? And is the coffee even really a "dud"? 3 days shy of a month could easily be fine. If you have issues with a business, they are the ones you should be talking to.
by Jeff, 55 minutes ago in Knockbox

I'm guessing, and purely guessing, that it may be related to my perception that it's much easier to pull undrinkable shot after shot with hundreds or thousands invested than it is to end up with an undrinkable pour-over or immersion brew with even shop-ground coffee and $10 in gear.
by D Hoge, Today, 8:37 pm in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 36 Views: 1686

Just set up my new daily driver, Bezzera Lever

Zix, sorry to hear your Bezzera is down. Good job cleaning up the spring and replacing the seals. Hope it's back up and running My machine was down for some maintenance also and I've been to busy to keep you guys updated. I'll catch up when I have a minute, cheers. Derek
by mkane, Today, 8:31 pm in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 19 Views: 786

Roasting approach to a Kenyan Peaberry

Good lookin curve. I can taste it from here. Thanks
by mkane, Today, 8:17 pm in Coffee Brewing
Replies: 2 Views: 51

Adjustments made for specific coffees?

We use 18.3g coffee, 300g water.3:15 drawdown.
by vcasa, Today, 8:14 pm in Coffees
Replies: 1 Views: 30

Old Coffee

Hello all I look to this forum for recommendations and got my first dud. I placed and order with Aero Coffee Roasters based on a post here. Today I got a bag of coffee roasted 3 days shy of a month ago. Just wanted to give a heads up to the group.