Recent posts

by yakster
9 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Roasting
Replies: 44
Views: 1846

Looking for Liberica

A good video on Liberica and Excelsa coffee from Roast Rebels. The coffee looks much larger and cleaner than the Batangas Liberica I picked up from New Orleans Coffee Imports. {video}
by OskiFan
17 minutes ago
Forum: Buy/Sell
Replies: 0
Views: 7

[FS] MACAP M7 with autotamp $500

MACAP M7 Grinder with Autotamp attachment. Timer switch. Doser. Stepless adjustments. 800W motor with 68 mm burrs, replaced in June 2020. Also have the 1.5 kg hopper. The glass Torr hopper was an extra $300. Replaced due to purchasing Lagom P64. Prefer local pickup in Cincinnati or Indianapolis. Do not have original box but can ship at buyers expense
Advertisement
by Blaine
24 minutes ago
Forum: Coffees
Replies: 2
Views: 244

Favorite Fruit Foward Coffees Recommendations

I would also suggest checking out Prodigal. Their coffees are all very fruit forward and true to the listed tasting notes
by prust
26 minutes ago
Forum: Buying Advice
Replies: 4
Views: 268

Downgrading from Slayer. Options sought.

Decent as well. I downsized to a smaller home with only a 2' wide space for my espresso gear, no water and no drain. Went with the Decent, great choice, great user community that contributes profiles, advice and even alternative user interfaces for the tablet
by OskiFan
27 minutes ago
Forum: Buy/Sell
Views: 9

[FS] Alex Duetto IV Plus $1,200

Hello all I have a 4 year old Alex Duetto Four Plus (purchased March 2020) dual boiler with joy sticks, all the accoutrements (multiple steam tips, multiple baskets, gaskets, etc. Can include a LM Acaia Lamar Espresso Scale for the right price (paid $250). Added E61 flow control in Nov 2022. Also still have the original turnstile type valves
by Vociqn
28 minutes ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 1366
Views: 190650

Breville Dual Boiler Mods and Maintenance

I don't think she was even allowed to use BDB in a commercial setting. Not only she would loose the warranty or any protection plan, she is breaking the law as well since it is not certified to be used in that environment but she did it anyways. Hopefully she learned her lesson. Plumbing BDB directly and
by Vociqn
38 minutes ago
Forum: Grinders
Views: 7

Looking for a Niche Zero Rubber foot

Anyone has any idea where I can find a rubber feet replacement for Niche Zero? I noticed a couple of days ago that my grinder is wobbly and upon further inspection I realized that one of the rubber feets (inside the wooden feet) is missing and I cannot find it. I searched in google and ebay but I couldn't find
by LBIespresso
41 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Brewing
Replies: 36
Views: 1856

Fellow Aiden anyone?

Excellent point, for the same cost to save a shelter animal or feed a starving child somewhere in the developing world, you could have a machine that does pourovers for you! Yes, we are all warped in our values when it comes to our hobbies
by pcrussell50
43 minutes ago
Replies: 1366
Views: 190650

Breville Dual Boiler Mods and Maintenance

by Coffeebeanzzz
56 minutes ago
Replies: 2242
Views: 220974

Lelit Bianca User Experience

So there are two clear plastic tubes that come off the top of the steam boiler and while the one on the right that comes from the vacuum breaker does leak a bit if steam/water mostly during start up, the slow steady sputtering that I think is the primary problem stops when I squeeze the other tube(I think it's opv)