Recent Posts

by Agathorn, 9 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 188 Views: 17099

Ditting 807 Lab Sweet user experience

Tried a freshly roasted batch that was a bit darker and at zero point at the grinder I almost choked the machine. So I guess no issues with medium and above freshly roasted coffee. Tasted really good as well! I have never got these good results with my niche
by Marmot, 10 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 188 Views: 17099

Ditting 807 Lab Sweet user experience

You should certainly be able to grind finer! On my old KF804 I recently for the first time got as low as 2.4 on the dial when using a very light filter roast and brewing with about 40 seconds of blooming at 1.5 bars and then about 30 seconds until 40 grams with an 18 gram dose. I usually never
by AndersHP, 27 minutes ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 16 Views: 116

Ulka pump seems to mute during brewing

Okay, hold your horses, I may have found a solution from a danish supplier. Thanks so far for all the great answers and good spirit in here!
by AndersHP, 49 minutes ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 0 Views: 7

Level probe teflon stuck but probe itself "loose"ish

Having a bit of a wet steam, I wanted to check the level probe on my Izzo Vivi. The outer nut can be screwed off, but the teflon "tube" is so stuck I am suspecting I cannot remove it without damaging it or worse; have half the part drop into the boiler. Just read this thread stating that
by GDM528, 50 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 47 Views: 1163

Ikawa Home thermal performance

Wow. To paraphrase Crocodile Dundee (first movie): "now that's a thermocouple". Is that the only thermocouple in the chamber?
by Yan, 53 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 755 Views: 78115

Orphan Espresso Apex Grinder

The Auger doesn't break the beans but push/guided the beans more faster to the Burr Gap, the last beans doesn't really get faster drop to the gap it still keep rotating, this is why some members yesterday commenting the Apex is were awful compare to C40 in usages, but not every members with Apex can not solve that problem either
by GDM528, 55 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 47 Views: 1163

Ikawa Home thermal performance

Nice overlay! This bodes well for recipe sharing across the user community
by JohanR, 56 minutes ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 16 Views: 116

Ulka pump seems to mute during brewing

I looked at kaffecompagniet in Stockholm and they seem to have the part you are looking for {link} If you ask them I think they can send it to you in a normal envelope to reduce the shipping cost
by Christopherau, Today, 3:10 am in Water
Replies: 5 Views: 87

Water Advice for BWT

I'm no expert either, but it is raised lumps that feel gritty. Sandy deposits come out. Scale?
by MaKoMo, Today, 2:56 am in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 1 Views: 26

Capturing ET and BT with control panel and artisan

No. One probe per one measuring device input