Recent posts

by jpender
1 minute ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 1
Views: 24

What's your view when you make espresso?

I don't get it. Do you brew in the dark? {image}
by Ben N
6 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Roasting
Replies: 2
Views: 19

Advice on downgrading Behmor 2000ab to Whirley Pop

Maybe try running a half pound in the Behmor and see if you like it better. If you run back to back it won't be a lot more time with the faster roast cycles
Advertisement
by Wile E Coyote
6 minutes ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 1839
Views: 238548

Decent Espresso news

According to Decent: "I'm calling this idea "Bengle" (as in "Ben designs with Angles")"
by BaristaBoy E61
8 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Views: 15

Arthritis and the Argos boiler cap

Posting an image of the cap will help others visualize a solution the would be helpful for you
by pschueller
10 minutes ago
Forum: Buying Advice
Replies: 5
Views: 55

Travel grinder

I'd be glad to hear any other recommendations. Are the Turin H40 or Timemore chestnut s3 worth considering?
by sosha
21 minutes ago
Views: 15

Arthritis and the Argos boiler cap

I LOVE the Argos lever, but I have trouble with the boiler cap (thank you, a lifetime of working with my hands) due to creeping arthritis. Ross kindly sent me a spare boiler cap, so I can think about/make modifications. Since the cap only turns 1/2 turn, I'm thinking about some sort of adaptive ring
by mkane
22 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Roasting
Replies: 2
Views: 19

Advice on downgrading Behmor 2000ab to Whirley Pop

A pound in a Behmor is asking alot. Using a Whirley pop your at the mercy of the beans. Don't walk away its totally hands on
by just4kickz
28 minutes ago
Replies: 44
Views: 1695

ACS waiting times

Looks like you guys will be getting your machines soon. Hopefully I get mine soon as well. Ordered it in late November. Paid the full amount first week of January
by pizzaman383
31 minutes ago
Replies: 4
Views: 162

Thought on this theoretical pressure profile?

I have the same group that the pro800 uses. I have used it with two springs, one spring, and manual lever configuration (I made a direct-lever conversion). For the coffees I prefer (decaf classic Italian espresso) I like the single spring configuration best. My point is that type of coffee and preference might mean different profiles are
by rbh1515
31 minutes ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Views: 24

What's your view when you make espresso?

{image} Here's mine....Lake Michigan