Recent Posts

by sosha, 42 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 66 Views: 5839

Green Coffee Exchange

Rick, I'd be interested in some gesha. Patty
by Jeff Mendoza, Today, 6:05 pm in Buying Advice
Replies: 12 Views: 331

Single boiler espresso machine choices

It seems like it only shows the set temp: {video} Looks like it blinks and has a "progress bar" for initial warmup and steam <-> brew switching, but nothing in between shots. Thanks, yeah I really like the look of the Pippa. I don' t know about buying a new shiny expensive machine to cut a hole in it though....
by ZX2BY2U, Today, 5:34 pm in Grinders
Replies: 3 Views: 383

Eureka Mignon Specialita single dose blow up hopper with incline stand

Nice work!
by Jetpac, Today, 5:31 pm in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 30 Views: 538

1980 La Pavoni Europiccola - Where to start?

That was great thanks.. it was the work of about 2 seconds to shift it with a wrench! Gave the steam valve a forceful twist too, so i think its all i line now!.. Have some 3d printing needles on the way so just need to print the tool now!
by BodieZoffa, Today, 5:25 pm in Grinders
Replies: 52 Views: 5157

Yes, a Monolith is worth it

Spot on with your assessment as I have what I consider to be the ultimate/compact hand grinder and it gets heavily used. Have a good electric as well, but it has been on standby for quite some time. One of the best attributes of hand grinding is being able to feel/smell the level of development I achieve when roasting. Just...
by MiamiVice, Today, 5:16 pm in Buy/Sell
Replies: 0 Views: 37

[WTB] Kafatek Monolith Max or Weber EG-1

Hey folks, I'm looking for a pre-owned Monolith Max or Weber EG-1. If you have one available please message me. Thanks
by Bmccall, Today, 4:59 pm in Grinders
Replies: 84 Views: 8370

Ditting 807 Lab Sweet user experience

A few months ago we had a Max, Flat SSP and 807 lab sweet on our counter. Although I don't have the LM burrs in my flat, I would have used the same descriptors as you did to explain the espresso it produced (silky, oily, smooth taste, rich body, espresso is creamy ). That said, we thought the 807 lab...
by Espressoman007, Today, 4:21 pm in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 66 Views: 1698

Gene Cafe to Ikawa Home Roaster

Sure, but I also left links for those who might haven't seen them and could be helpful using Pro version. Unfortunately, we, who have Home version are not nearly that lucky with that variety of profiles which are made by professionals for Pro version. I wonder if Ikawa will manufacture Home 100g version? Cheers!
by jtbenson, Today, 4:21 pm in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 66 Views: 5839

Green Coffee Exchange

in