Recent Posts

by BaristaBoy E61, 3 minutes ago in Tips and Techniques
Replies: 2 Views: 35

Disappearing Milk During Latte Art Attempt

What kind of milk are you using?
by mathof, 4 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 66 Views: 1889

IKAWA Home - profiles

I make the diameter of my roast chamber also to be around 90mm. The depth is about 110mm. Comparing the outer measurements of the whole machine to the published figures for the new machine, width (130mm) and depth ((240mm) seem to be the same, but the new one may be slightly taller. Mine is 305mm from table top to top
by earlgrey_44, 5 minutes ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 11 Views: 141

Isomac Millenium - Inconsistent Heating Problems

A frequent cause is of your fuse behavior is corrosion where the fuse clips to the wires. Corrosion makes them heat up, heat trips the fuse. The wires and connectors need to be clean bright metal. Check that first. A poor crimp is another factor. A crimping tool is a good thing to have
by BaristaBoy E61, 6 minutes ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 2 Views: 36

Question about the E61 head and pre-soaking...

I tend to think of the 45˚ position as that of a standard transmission's - Neutral
by Urupackers, 22 minutes ago in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 5 Views: 159

Flair Classic Pressure Gauge Kit

Ah, good, this piece I don't know what is, maybe you can remove the O-ring and post the screenshot in the Facebook group,there you have many users with your precise model
by mckolit, 22 minutes ago in Knockbox
Replies: 35 Views: 1987

Beanconqueror - App

Is there a way of using the app without tracking? I can't start using the app if I don't agree to the tracking
by YeetSkeeterson, 25 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 7 Views: 101

Adding Gaggia Classic Pro to Cafelat Robot setup?

Yes, very similar because I love that guy. I've watched all his SR videos. He's just chill to listen to. Some coffee people can be high strung, is it from the coffee? The world may never know... We'll see how the Argos and Londinium go. I'd love a Cremina... Now I feel like roasting coffee with a washed
by Chert, 25 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 1 Views: 21

Bake-a-Round roaster

What is that? I'm not familiar. Is it another name for the turbo oven - bread maker combo coffee roaster?
by DaddyTaxes, 32 minutes ago in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 620 Views: 54185

Odyssey Espresso (Argos Lever prototype)

Really excited to get my hands on this
by LewBK, 38 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 5 Views: 123

In search of a "good" brew grinder

The Eureka Atom Pro is an excellent brew grinder