Recent posts

by Paolo
31 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 20
Views: 946

Yellow water when emptying La Pavoni Europiccola boiler

Hi Bobsy Do you have an update on the discoloured water cause/source? Cheers, Paolo
by Giampiero
47 minutes ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 3
Views: 167

SAB 2gr Jolly Auto touchpad issue

Try to verify if all the flowmeters wires are connected properly. In this diagram SLIV is the boiler water level probe, which you have, probably you don't have the SLIVmin, ( minimum level probe) but for you is enough to check how SLIV and the flowmeters are connected. By the way the jumper i previously mentioned is in the right
Advertisement
by vit
1 hour ago
Replies: 10
Views: 290

(Ab)using the Europiccola to pull coffee instead of espresso

I tried that once on vacation, but wasn't much better than storing outside the fridge (for espresso at least). It was medium roast; I suppose it would be better with light roast, but that is aging slower at room temperature as well. And it was summer, so a lot of condensation I suppose
by Schming
1 hour ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 3
Views: 167

SAB 2gr Jolly Auto touchpad issue

Giampero, thanks for the reply. Do you have any more information about this? I'm not sure what I'm looking at when I'm trying to figure out an issue that involves a board. Here is an image of the board where the flowmeters and level probe are wired into the board. Does this help answer anything? {image}
by Markyd123
1 hour ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 427
Views: 42764

Option-O Lagom 01 Discussion

Does the 01 do well with medium-dark roasts and milk drinks with the mizen 102 burrs?
by decent_espresso
2 hours ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 1787
Views: 233149

Decent Espresso news

The Heylo has a really cool new water heater approach, using induction heating, instead of what we (and most manufacturers) use, which is a resistance heater coil. That gives them really fast cold-to-ready warm up times. At the last HOST MILAN show, we saw another manufacturer selling induction heaters, and it's something we're looking at. However, we've found
by GreenyMeanie
2 hours ago
Replies: 20
Views: 688

Londinium L1 temperature graphs

Essentially the machine is clogged with scale, I am awaiting a service kit and tools to remove the group head sleeve etc so she's in. The workshop waiting. In the meantime, I have bought a decent machine I plan on selling the London after I have fixed it
by DonFelipe
3 hours ago
Replies: 2
Views: 36

Buying Group Gasket Kit NY

Sorry, my bad Pro800/Bosco head
by Lvx
3 hours ago
Forum: Coffee Brewing
Replies: 33
Views: 421

Moka pot question about the amount of coffee in the filter basket

Yes, I have a huge Vesuviana maybe 12 cups or more which works perfectly
by Theosoler
4 hours ago
Replies: 23
Views: 311

Troubleshooting la Peppina double basket fit

Thank you for the detailed answer! That's actually the guide I used However I think my problem is with the washer between the boiler and the piston; the water don't get past him well when pulling slowly and it goes back in the boiler if I let the lever go too slow