Recent Posts

by erik82, 6 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 4 Views: 117

QUALITY filter grinders

Ditting LS807 LWW EG-1 wth SSP Ultra burrs Titus EK43 Those are superb grinders for pourover. My EG-1 makes great pourover and has a huge range as you can turn the dial 8 rounds which is 4mm of adjustment range. Try to get 80mm of bigger burrs as those are a big improvement over all of the 64mm options
by Yan, Today, 4:36 am in Grinders
Replies: 4 Views: 89

OE Lido 1 - Help!

Check your inbox I sent you their email addresses
by boneman147, Today, 3:54 am in Grinders
Replies: 4 Views: 89

OE Lido 1 - Help!

Thanks all so far. I know it's just a jar but I've tried a few and so far none of them fit and a good way. I tried doing a lid the other day and though I got one made it looked terrible! I will try and contact on twitter thanks
by seinfeld11, Today, 3:06 am in Buying Advice
Replies: 4 Views: 74

$1500ish budget for new or used semiautomatic

Gobucks, my milk usage is really really sparse, but my wife would kill me if I picked something without basic frothing options for her random endeavors lol. I exclusively drink espressos and americanos. Beyond a nice machine, I sip on black drip coffee at work. You guys are right that Jeff gave a very nice list, he also
by Marcelnl, Today, 2:47 am in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 22 Views: 272

Roaster, situation demands I use an extension cord

exactly that, I usually shiver when folks write 'umbrella warning' statements but with something like a relatively high power piece of kit only folks who know what they are doing should be considering DIY or better leave it to a qualified technician to solve the problem
by gobucks, Today, 2:28 am in Buying Advice

I agree Jeff's list is pretty good. I'd probably add the Rancilio Silvia Pro X as well. As for the rocket, it's probably not the direction I'd go. It looks nice but the feature set is awfully sparse for the price, and an HX isnt ideal if you don't do a lot of milk drinks
by Elagins, Today, 2:27 am in Espresso Machines
Replies: 319 Views: 58083

Profitec Pro 300 User Experience

Hi. If the .stl files are still available, may I please have a set? Thanks
by luca, Today, 1:55 am in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 56 Views: 2542

Kaffelogic for the USA is on Indiegogo

Oh ok, sorry, let me see if I can explain the relevance a bit ... The graphs may be from different machines, but they are to discuss and illlustrate points relevant to the KL. The KL has one probe, that sort of sits above, sometimes in, the circulating bean mass. The question is what on earth does
by TigerStripes, Today, 1:40 am in Buying Advice

Jeff suggested some good options. It's tough to make a recommendation without knowing what kind of coffee you enjoy and what drinks you plan to make with the mew machine. You might also look at the breville dual boiler. It's a very capable machine within your budget
by ira, Today, 1:35 am in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 22 Views: 272

Roaster, situation demands I use an extension cord

Each piece of wire adds it's own resistance. The total resistance is what matters and if you use 10ga for some part of the whole the total resistance will be lower and the voltage drop/power loss will be less