Rio Lisa Junior

Also, any pointers on steaming?
by Jonk
5 minutes ago
Forum: Buying Advice
Replies: 6
Views: 63

Travel grinder

If ~15-20g capacity is enough for you, an 1zpresso Q2 is a great travel grinder. I'd go with that style of grinder if V60 is important to you (K6, that K40 and Lagom Mini have similar, slightly larger burrs). If espresso is more important, something like the J-Ultra or Kingrinder K4. If neither is more important, K2 and 1zpresso
Advertisement
by Junior
6 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 46
Views: 1713

ACS waiting times

I had a few snags with US customs when my machine came. Make sure to contact DHL immediately if any pause happens to keep the process moving along. My memory was customs took about a week, but probably could have been less if information was relayed faster
by JordanK
7 minutes ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 2
Views: 54

What's your view when you make espresso?

Maybe just eyes closed?
by cortes
19 minutes ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 1840
Views: 238576

Decent Espresso news

I did read that post previously. That was a comparison between the Lunar, the Skale, and the Half Decent. My question was regarding the difference between the Decent scale and the Half Decent scale. Is the Decent scale a variation of the Skale? No matter, I'll just wait until you add the Half Decent to your website and make the
by Ben N
36 minutes ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 11
Views: 257

Rio Lisa Junior

The heat thing is on my radar, I have a couple of ideas on how to solve it. One is to insulate the group head and build a heat shield divider for it. The other is to pop a handful of holes in the cover plate directly above it, and fabricate a drip shield. That should keep the temp down
by tiji78
37 minutes ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 263
Views: 20346

La Marzocco releases Brew by Weight for Linea Mini

this might be an issue with the firmware of the Mini R or the app messing with BR, I don't know. I own the Mini, not the R with only 1 scale. It works like a charm most of the time. I have another lunar scale, but I do not use it with the LM app and it is not
by mgrayson
38 minutes ago
Replies: 46
Views: 1713

ACS waiting times

I was about a month earlier, but if the holdup has been resolved, I don't see a need for your machine to be delayed another month. But I really don't know
by baldheadracing
43 minutes ago
Replies: 2
Views: 38

Arthritis and the Argos boiler cap

Is it turning effort or pushing-down effort? If it is the former, then I would suggest starting with a small strap wrench to see if/how that will address your issue, and then move towards a permanent solution
by ironically_a_goat
47 minutes ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 0
Views: 7

Gaggia Classic steam wand mod?

ive modded my machine with a lot of copper and plan to paint it matte black (its the brushed stainless atm) but the steam wand throws the whole color combo off and i saw that you can buy an elektra microcasa steam wand, which is copper, separately but i dont know if it can be modded onto a gaggia? thx