La Marzocco Linea Mini R

Thank you!
by PPapa
39 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 436
Views: 43152

The Londinium R24

I wouldn't bother but the current set comes with sleeve seals. It's just not easy to pull the sleeve out. Mine are finally due at 5.5years, with machine being turned on between 7am and 1-2pm. There's occasional pump bark and I've seen few drops of water at the top of the group, so got myself an extractor tool
Advertisement
by odor4fun
1 hour ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 3
Views: 44

Breville Dual Boiler 920 little flow through group head

You can see the position of the power wires in the attached picture You could check if the solenoid is supplied with the rated voltage and opens fully, it's more difficult if you don't have a voltmeter and knowledge of electricity. I don't know how you maintain the machine and what water you use to brew coffee, but you can
by erik82
2 hours ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 7
Views: 167

Stain on df64 burrs

I know what grinder it is. I was interested in what burr type. I've up to this never seen TiN coated burrs for a DF, only uncoated en red speed or silver Knight SSP
by kavenzmann
2 hours ago
Replies: 3
Views: 154

La Pavoni Europiccola tamper size

If you can't messure the basket diameter, then post a picture of the machine/grouphead. We will be able to tell if it's the smaller/pre-millenium or bigger/post-mill grouphead. Personally, I find 49mm for pre-mill to small and prefer 49,5mm
by yakster
2 hours ago
Forum: Knockbox
Replies: 3406
Views: 306542

The craziest %#*$ing thing I've seen all day...

It seems like they posted this a week early, like it should have been featured on April 1st
by drgary
2 hours ago
Replies: 10
Views: 170

Identifying machine and troubleshooting

You may not be able to pack as much coffee in the filter basket as others suggest. It may max out at about 13 gm because you will want some headroom between the coffee and the shower screen, where you want about a nickel's thickness. Let us know. There have been different versions of this machine, but your
by dsc106
3 hours ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 0
Views: 26

ECM Synchronika will be 4 years old this fall. Any maintanence I should be going?

I have a plumbed in ECM Synch. I run from 8am-11pm most days so that it's available when desired. I usually pull 1-2 shots a day on average (decaf on many nights, and some mornings or afternoons a shot or a few shots depending on if I'm drinking filter). I did leave the machine off on counter with water
by twiggen
4 hours ago
Forum: Tips and Techniques
Replies: 0
Views: 22

Puck Screens Too Small for Straight-Wall Basket?

Hi guys, I have a 16g Unibasket and I've been noticing pinhole channels on the edges of my puck before I knock them out (after extraction). I'm coming from a 15g VST + bottom paper filter setup and never experienced those pinholes before. After further inspection, it seems to me that the mesh puck screen doesn't fully cover the top
by PrincePolo82
4 hours ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 426
Views: 42524

Option-O Lagom 01 Discussion

I hope with the delay they also fix the stalling issue