Latte Art Diagnosis

Couple from this morning {link} {link}
by Loth
2 minutes ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 0
Views: 0

Letit Anna; steam leaking from the group head

Hi, a couple of weeks ago my lelit anna (8years old) started to leak, I changed the water tube that was fixed to the valve system and the problem was solved. Directly after, when using the steam pipe, steam leaked from the group head( also when warming up). I changed the gasket and descaled the machine. I added the
Advertisement
by SCANNAMAIALI
10 minutes ago
Forum: Coffees
Replies: 2
Views: 73

Espresso coffee comes out worse than before.

no, they only have an expiration date. I bought the first two packages, the ones in the video, on Amazon. The next two were sent to me directly by the coffee manufacturer after having contacted them directly about this problem. Then I bought the cheap one at the supermarket. Expires February 2026, that of the supermarket April 2026
by DaveC
15 minutes ago
Replies: 1
Views: 29

Short circuit La Marzocco Linea Classic AV

You need to unplug it and look inside
by another_jim
19 minutes ago
Forum: Blog
Replies: 60
Views: 4047

Mazzer Philos Comments

I'm not sure how many different ways I can say this. The roast tastes are not lively on the 200; they are dull, lacking in detail and sweetness. They are better on the 189. It is simply not a burr that I would use for dark or non-acidic roasts. If the coffee has acidity, the 200 will sweeten the taste
by Giampiero
22 minutes ago
Replies: 3
Views: 44

Quick Mill Monza descale continues to pump water

Yes, JRising maybe got the point, moreover if you remove the water reservoir to refill it, before you get a message like "refill water tank" or "rinse", the machine will restart the cycle from the beginning, so just follow the machine "instruction", in case you have not a user's manual, i found it on the web, check the descaling parts
by Jeff
35 minutes ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Views: 121

Leave espresso machine on during descaling?

Even 5-10% weight/weight is sufficient in many cases. Lower concentrations are slower and easier to manage. Higher concentrations make sense where there is likely heavy scale
by CarefreeBuzzBuzz
36 minutes ago
Forum: Buying Advice
Replies: 17
Views: 659

Who's still buying conventional tampers?

Chris King fans are buying if you can find one. I loved mine for my Vivaldi. Passed it to my son. He doesn't have the machine anymore but he kept the tamper
by JRising
38 minutes ago
Replies: 7
Views: 134

Has my brew pressure gauge lost its mind?

I strongly suggest that "Yes, the internal pressure is rising to to what the gauge is showing you." If I hear the video properly, the pump is not running, but the heat exchanger is being heated by the boiling water around it. It's not so much a "Spike", it's gradual. It's just trapped water being heated.
by cafeIKE
39 minutes ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Views: 121

Leave espresso machine on during descaling?

Hopefully a more somewhat precise measure of citric acid. Too weak is ineffective and too strong is overly aggressive. 2T/qt or 30ml/l is about right