I don't have any. I'm not even sure they would fit in a standard 64mm mount
Advertisement
by another_jim
5 minutes ago
Forum: Blog
Replies: 48
Views: 2554

Mazzer Philos Comments

II haven't compared the Philos to the P64 or Zerno, since I have neither. This is a definite and huge missng piece in the review. It will be remedied when Dan and I send our review grinders to the next round of reviewers
by MichaelBubly
8 minutes ago

Mazzer Philos Comments

Based on the availability and pricing I have got from my retailer in Canada, they are expecting their shipment in early May and are taking orders now for $1500 CAD which would work out to between $1,000 and $1,100 USD. Could be different, but typically Canada retailers are priced slightly higher than the currency exchange, so I'd be surprised
by another_jim
9 minutes ago

Mazzer Philos Comments

As I said in the review; I was able to pick them out in blind tests versus the Fuji 220, and preferred them (sweeter, about hte same clarity). The difference was slight; but hte Fujo is a major league brew grinder that has been used by several world brew champions. However, you can count me as an extreme skeptic
by cortes
20 minutes ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 1835
Views: 238226

Decent Espresso news

I may have missed it back in the previous pages, but what's the difference between the Decent scale and the Half Decent scale? Is the Half Decent a replacement for the Decent?
by tiji78
33 minutes ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 260
Views: 20232

La Marzocco releases Brew by Weight for Linea Mini

I do not have your issues. I use it like every day. when I switch it on, it takes between 5 and 10 seconds to connect to the mini. I had 2 or 3 times no connection with the previous firmware, but since the last no problem. In my workflow I switch the scale on after the mini is displayed
by ira
34 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Brewing
Replies: 234
Views: 15394

Next Level Pulsar Brewer

While talking to them at the SCA show I was told they see no difference in taste other than cleaning metal filters is more annoying. They are really thin and flexible. Soaking in Cafiza was suggested as how to clean them
by Peppersass
41 minutes ago
Forum: Cafes and Get-togethers
Replies: 13
Views: 210

General question about handling cafe drink quality

[Returning for a characteristically lengthy post after a long absence from H-B due to work overload!] I agree that tastes vary, but it's the unfortunate case that few cafes offer top-quality beans expertly pulled with the best of equipment. Not to be arrogant, but even fewer live up to the espresso I roast and pull at home. That's likely
by fablic75
42 minutes ago
Forum: Buying Advice
Replies: 0
Views: 15

Reliable German shop on line...

Good evening everyone! I would like to buy the new Profitec Drive in a German online shop. I saw that Stoll Espresso also ships to Italy. In your opinion is it a reliable shop? I would like to have some feedback from you. Thank you in advance for your time!