Recent Posts

by HB, 5 minutes ago in Knockbox
Replies: 3 Views: 19

Delivery problems with direct purchase La Marzocco USA

I assume this was a freight delivery. If so, the paperwork you signed may have said something like "inspect before accepting delivery". Once the delivery truck leaves with your signature, the shipping company is likely to refuse damage claims. For what it's worth, I unbox high value freight shipments while the driver waits. They've never complained about it
by thecoffeefield, 7 minutes ago in Knockbox

I had this exact issue with my LMLM, which I purchased from a reseller. Both the reseller and La Marzocco told me that the the drop watch indicator is very sensitive and could have been turned red from anything not necessarily a drop. They both advised to open the box and see if there is any damage. I did and
by thecoffeefield, 9 minutes ago in Knockbox

I had this exact issue with my LMLM, which I purchased from a reseller. Both the reseller and La Marzocco told me that the the drop watch indicator is very sensitive and could have been turned red from anything not necessarily a drop. They both advised to open the box and see if there is any damage. I did and
by JB90068, 17 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 30 Views: 742

La Marzocco GS3 MP or Slayer vs any E61 double boiler PID espresso machine with a Flow Control Device installed

I beg to differ here. I think aesthetics for some of us are part of the whole package of form and function. Take for example a kitchen. There are those that are happy with a simple GE electric stove, while others spend top dollar to buy a La Cornue Chateau. Both cook food and then the rest of the time
by ApR186Qep, 18 minutes ago in Knockbox

I just purchased a LM GS3 MP direct from La Marzocco. Ordered in January and it arrived last week. The Shock Watch that they put on the palletized box was red meaning that the machine had been dropped and/or impacted. LM is trying to convince me to open the box, set it up and see if there
by Zaneemomo, 28 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 2 Views: 47

Mahlkoning K30 used versus Niche Zero new

I have a K30 Vario that I would sell for $750 plus shipping from TX. Message me if interested. Eric
by thecoffeefield, 32 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 5 Views: 69

Galileo Electric Portafilter Cleaning Machine Experiences

Yeah Galileo is an established Chinese company and they have other products as well. That could be the reason they were able to produce it quick
by mkane, 34 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 16 Views: 1016

BC-2 Mods

Nice now let's roast some coffee
by baldheadracing, 49 minutes ago in Buying Advice

Looks like a blatant rip-off of the QuinSpin ... amazing that this can get to market before QuinSpin can ship/get their patents . {link}
by thecoffeefield, 55 minutes ago in Buying Advice

Yeah honestly for $180 I'm considering buying it and returning to Amazon (return policy is pretty good) if it doesn't work as advertise but otherwise I can see how something like this can be very useful if entertaining