Recent Posts

by jcran17, less than a minute ago in Grinders
Replies: 502 Views: 44466

Weber Key Grinder

Given I still take my V1 HG1 for the occasional spin, and the associated routine involved, the magic tumbler looks like a nice addition.
by baldheadracing, 6 minutes ago in Grinders

Weber Key Grinder

I assume that his Patreon supporters had asked for the HG-2 to be reviewed.
by dsc106, 7 minutes ago in Coffees
Replies: 2 Views: 25

Problems Grinding Decaf For Espresso

On my niche I grind about 5-6 notches fiber for decaf. Normal due to the way the decaf process changes the structure of the bean.
by jcran17, 9 minutes ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 3 Views: 134

La Spaziale S1 Mini Vivaldi I - recommended mods/upgrades?

Was just thinking. In case you didn't know, you might want to check around the s1cafe forums. It's not that active anymore, but there is a lot of great info to be had in the historical posts.
by IamOiman, 23 minutes ago in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 132 Views: 5189

Restoration of a Faema Lambro

I keep pendulating back and forth that this job should not be complicated to 'do I need to demount the boiler for this solder?' For something like low temp solder that is not brazed (the fitting joint is pretty likely to be silver solder like the other joints) it just seems crazy to me that I would need to take...
by MNate, 29 minutes ago in Grinders

Weber Key Grinder

I feel like he did talk a lot about in the cup... all the talk about body and it having more flavor separation than the niche but not as much as a big flat... a bit like a middle ground between the two (which I'm reading as best of both worlds, haha... ). I wouldn't expect him to do any...
by coffeemmichael, 31 minutes ago in Buy/Sell
Replies: 1 Views: 473

[FS] Breville Bambino + Accessories

Price drop to $330 total shipped
by civ, 37 minutes ago in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 132 Views: 5189

Restoration of a Faema Lambro

Hello:Yes. Been there, done that. And bitched about too. Heat management when soldering this type of stuff is complicated. If I had a dollar for every joint I screwed up ... There's absolutely nothing like hands-on experience. 8^D You never get enough of that. That may do it, can't say for sure. But the secret to doing this is directly...
by luvmy40, 39 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 961 Views: 89127

G-IOTA / DF64 espresso grinder

Shoot me a PM, I can get an anti popcorn device printed for you. Just send a link to the one you want. I'll ask my son to print it. Just pay the shipping.
by DaveB, 51 minutes ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 687 Views: 54156

Breville Dual Boiler Mods and Maintenance

Either of the first 2 silicone ones should be the same as OEM. Let us know how it goes.