Decent Espresso news

The name is because it was 1/2 as tall
by Terranova
4 minutes ago
Forum: Buying Advice
Replies: 1
Views: 25

Reliable German shop on line...

100% trustworthy. Guntram Stoll the owner, is old school and a hand shake is like a contract for him. They would be my first choice right after Amazon
Advertisement
by bznelson91
5 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Brewing
Replies: 235
Views: 15403

Next Level Pulsar Brewer

I'm in. Will report back. I'm a sucker for anything related to this brewer Brad
by ShotClock
8 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Roasting
Replies: 18
Views: 600

Highest chance of success - roasters

This actually sounds like a decent mode of operation for the OPs use case. I see a couple of downsides though - 22lb is a lot of beans, and you might be very bored before you can finish a box. The other issue is the type of coffees that are available as Crown Jewels: if you like fruity light roasts
by JRising
9 minutes ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Views: 4

Magica needle shaking

The pipette/Capillary is full of water, no "air cushion" between the pump and the bourdon tube. Open both ends of the capillary (if not soldered at the gauge) and blow the liquid out. Or, if it's soldered in the gauge, open only the pump end and use a cigarette lighter to heat the copper tubing and boil the
by GingerCup
28 minutes ago
Views: 4

Magica needle shaking

Anyone has same issue where the needle of Bezzera Magica would reach the max bars set but needle shake/oscillates ?
by dbillett
30 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 2
Views: 83

Enrico Cappuccino Amore CE-14 Revisited

That Ceccarelli site is unbelievable - what a passion this guy has. The pictures will be super helpful. People seem to be split on the Cappuccino Amore CE-14, but I'll take my chances. There's a machinist making replacement parts for it, I have a decent grinder and so I'll give it a go. Like you say, if nothing else
by naylorjeff
31 minutes ago
Replies: 0
Views: 5

Breville Barista Express Impress Burr

Hi! I recently began fixing up a new, but damaged, Breville Barista Express Impress. One thing missing was the inner, cone burr from the grinder. Is it a five or six point star? Can I use one from another model? Does it matter? I'm struggling to find non-salvaged parts to replace it and haven't found a straight answer elsewhere
by eltakeiteasy
32 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 6
Views: 417

Londinium Vectis use cases

send addy
by another_jim
35 minutes ago
Forum: Blog
Replies: 48
Views: 2580