Recent Posts

by Marthvader, 1 minute ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 2 Views: 20

Nuova Simonelli Oscar II produces steam pressure but cold water at grouphead

Thank you for reaching out! I've given it roughly an hour to heat up. I haven't measured those yet. Is there a good way to check the temp and pressure with household tools? Thanks again!
by Milligan, 7 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 7 Views: 210

Upgrade time to a serious espresso machine, advice needed

The health inspector said our area does not require the espresso machine to be NSF certified. So that opens up the options a bit. The GS3 is a great machine at the high end of the price scale. What other options would you guys recommend lower down the ladder price-wise? Thanks!
by buckersss, 9 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 12 Views: 839

Filter Grinder + 64mm SSP Burrs

On paper there doesn't seem to be any aspect of the ode that would put it above the df64. DF64 appears better in every way. Real life experience may be different. But expectations being what they are, I would have thought it's better to either sit on your cash, or spend it on another 64mm that appears better on paper
by MCal2003, 12 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 33 Views: 687

Popular Knock Box?

Anything that works for you and meets your wants and budget? I just compost the coffee grounds. Rural home. Private septic system. Traditional tank and drain field. Image of knock box attached. Stainless steel with replaceable bar and rim bumper. Purchased decades ago along with spare bar and rim. Still using original bar
by TenLayers, 25 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 9 Views: 434

Klatch Coffee - no more greens on sale?

Days later, I'm still laughing at this
by bgnome, 41 minutes ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 2 Views: 20

Nuova Simonelli Oscar II produces steam pressure but cold water at grouphead

What is the boiler pressure / temperature? How long are you waiting for initial warm-up?
by LBIespresso, 43 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 9 Views: 434

Klatch Coffee - no more greens on sale?

It's been a while since greens were on sale. This is starting to remind me of when JC Penny went with no more sales, promos, or discounts. They said "Everyday low pricing" would win them marketshare...infamous last words
by LBIespresso, 59 minutes ago in Water
Replies: 89 Views: 22458

Easiest way to make rpavlis water?

+1
by luial, Today, 9:09 am in Grinders
Replies: 41 Views: 6759

Mahlkonig E65S GbW issue

Hi, We have the same problem with our E65S GBW. Does anybody know how to fit this issue (Service Required)? Thank you
by Jake_G, Today, 8:16 am in Espresso Machines
Replies: 11 Views: 306

La Marzocco Linea Mini - attach temperature display

Arne posted a video in this post: "La Marzocco Linea Mini - attach temperature display"