Recent Posts

by chipman, 5 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 0 Views: 0

Mazzer 83mm burr part

Hi I may be violating the cross posting rule, but I had little success getting a response for my previous request. I have a new weber Works key grinder. I have lost the woodruff key that sets the Mazzer 83mm inner burr to the grinder shaft. I have searched high and low on the internet seeking this part with no
by drgary, 13 minutes ago in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 67 Views: 3354

1956 Gaggia Internazionale 1 Group

Ryan, Is it possible that at least the outer groove was used for a string gasket and could be filled with thin o-ring cord? Also, what if you were to use a layer of soft silicone gasket sheet that would compress and fill the gaps? I use it on one of my machines where I use a
by chanty 77, 18 minutes ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 337 Views: 51685

Lelit Elizabeth Owner Experience

You didn't look like an idiot. I figured that's what you meant. The company will tell you that you can start pulling shots at 15 minutes once turned on, but all the research told me wait 20-25 minutes before starting first shot or the dummy shot. Thanks appreciate you brought this topic up. It helped refresh
by drgary, 20 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 1 Views: 48

"A&P" Hobart model 3240 Coffee Grinder (Info Wanted)

Since these are antiques, you may not find information on that exact model. If you use the Search function for "Hobart grinder," you'll come up with some results, even if you don't find that model. And for $20? You would at least have a nice display item. Maybe you can post photos to let the rest of us know about
by BaristaBoy E61, 24 minutes ago in Tips and Techniques
Replies: 2 Views: 45

Disappearing Milk During Latte Art Attempt

What kind of milk are you using?
by mathof, 25 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 66 Views: 1898

IKAWA Home - profiles

I make the diameter of my roast chamber also to be around 90mm. The depth is about 110mm. Comparing the outer measurements of the whole machine to the published figures for the new machine, width (130mm) and depth ((240mm) seem to be the same, but the new one may be slightly taller. Mine is 305mm from table top to top
by earlgrey_44, 26 minutes ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 11 Views: 147

Isomac Millenium - Inconsistent Heating Problems

A frequent cause of your fuse behavior is corrosion where the fuse clips to the wires. Corrosion makes them heat up, heat trips the fuse. The wires and connectors need to be clean bright metal. Check that first. A poor crimp is another factor. A crimping tool is a good thing to have
by BaristaBoy E61, 28 minutes ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 2 Views: 42

Question about the E61 head and pre-soaking...

I tend to think of the 45˚ position as that of a standard transmission's - Neutral
by Urupackers, 43 minutes ago in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 5 Views: 164

Flair Classic Pressure Gauge Kit

Ah, good, this piece I don't know what is, maybe you can remove the O-ring and post the screenshot in the Facebook group,there you have many users with your precise model
by mckolit, 44 minutes ago in Knockbox
Replies: 35 Views: 1991

Beanconqueror - App

Is there a way of using the app without tracking? I can't start using the app if I don't agree to the tracking